Cameron's attack on the poor!

sorry you must be dumb because you cannot complete even basic spelling and grammar.

If you aspire to be a social snob and look down on others, then try not to present yourself as a div.

Just pointing out to you that people on benefit and/or living in council house is being subsides by us with normal jobs, it's seems you was too dumb to understand and I had to explain it to you like I explain to a ten year old child,

Are you on benefits and living in a council house by any chance?

I think I know the answer

Just pointing out to you that people on benefit and/or living in council house is being subsides by us with normal jobs, it's seems you was too dumb to understand and I had to explain it to you like I explain to a ten year old child,

Add my personal circumstances to the long list of things you don't know.

Add my personal circumstances to the long list of things you don't know.

Whatever your personal circumstance has nothing to do with me as i didnt cause it why should they use my hard earn tax to feed and house you?

You should be nice to me as my tax is paying for your food and roof over your head and the pc you are using

Edited by danny128

Whatever your personal circumstance has nothing to do with me as i didnt cause it why should they use my hard earn tax to feed and house you?

You should be nice to me as my tax is paying for your food and roof over your head

Why are you trying to get this thread closed down?

Yes, many extremely greedy people are rich and most rich people are extremely greedy, if they weren’t extremely greedy they wouldn't have the drive to take the risks necessary to become rich.

Fortunately the extremely greedy people give the rest of us the means to work and buy what we need to live, and because most of us are also greedy we buy more than we need which creates even more wealth for everyone.

Unless of cause you know of someone that lives a very modest average life but also runs a large company that employs others.

You seem to be of the viewpoint that money is the only driver behind people that set up and run businesses.

It's not. It's generally way way down the list of reasons why they start doing it.

Why are you trying to get this thread closed down?

Because he can't think of a real argument to make?

You seem to be of the viewpoint that money is the only driver behind people that set up and run businesses.

It's not. It's generally way way down the list of reasons why they start doing it.

I think as a small business you are completely right for 9/10 cases. It's when they get bigger it's a different story. Once they get global it's a different story again.

You should be nice to me as my tax is paying for your food and roof over your head and the pc you are using

You sound like a nice person.

Not at all, but greed does play a part, how many business leaders can you think of that expand their business for the benefit of the community and continue living a modest life, giving any additional wealth to the workers and community.

By the way I'm not saying that greed is a bad thing its just a part of human nature.

Not at all, but greed does play a part, how many business leaders can you think of that expand their business for the benefit of the community and continue living a modest life, giving any additional wealth to the workers and community.

By the way I'm not saying that greed is a bad thing its just a part of human nature.

I suspect it's rather more than you might think. I'm not against profit, I am against people making obscene profit and keeping the cost of goods high just to make record profit year after year.

I suspect it's rather more than you might think. I'm not against profit, I am against people making obscene profit and keeping the cost of goods high just to make record profit year after year.

They are doing it for the share holders , as the CEO will be kick out if the profit is not ideal,

words cannot describe how much of an idiot you are making yourself look.

you have no idea what i or anyone else does so throwing silly comments on a public forum is'nt the best way to get your point across.

and as for ripping on people that dont work, do you actually realise how many people have been made redundant since all this recession rubbish started.

lots of good honest people who want to work are sat at home on benefits because they cant find any work now.

maybe you should sit back and try to think before saying/posting the first thing that comes to your head, imagine if you got laid off and had to go on benefits, you would look abit of a muppet then at the job centre.