Cameron's attack on the poor!

So you think it is perfectly fine to live in a subsides house all your life and let my tax pay for part of your housing? if you are clever you would have got a better job and live in a posher area

It doesn't always follow that having a better job and living in a posher area means that you are clever.

Your taxes subsidise all kinds of people and projects, not just those you deem thick (though judging by your posts you're the one that's thick). If you'd have thought through the issues before sharting your nonsense all over the forum, you wouldn't look like a complete divvy :roll:

It doesn't always follow that having a better job and living in a posher area means that you are clever.

Your taxes subsidise all kinds of people and projects, not just those you deem thick (though judging by your posts you're the one that's thick). If you'd have thought through the issues before sharting your nonsense all over the forum, you wouldn't look like a complete divvy :roll:

i am not the one on benefits and scruging off the average taxpayer

Please don't respond to danny128. He's just a wind up merchant trying to get the post closed down.

We know that you don't have a problem with it when it suits you, and indeed, are planning to do so in the future!

We know that you don't have a problem with it when it suits you, and indeed, are planning to do so in the future!

i am just taking what i put in the system for last 40 years.

just in process of transfering all my money, sign over my houses and then claim housing benefit/pension credit etc etc

i can rent my own house from my kids and my kids will get rent pay for by council, why retire people dont do it aswell i will never understand

Please don't respond to danny128. He's just a wind up merchant trying to get the post closed down.

Not a very good one though

Not a very good one though

He's white van man, almost like the voice of a working class character as imagined by an out of touch political controller. A big bundle of cliches and stereotyping.

So you think it is perfectly fine to live in a subsides house all your life and let my tax pay for part of your housing? if you are clever you would have got a better job and live in a posher area

Your education (:hihi:) was subsidised, and if (god forbid) you were hit by a bus or you got cancer, you think the NI contributions you have paid so far would cover your treatment?

Get off your high horse, everyone in the UK is subsidised to some extent, no matter how much they earn.

The amount of time you spend on here suggests otherwise.

I also think that you're not at all dyslexic, I think you are just an ill educated oaf with an inferiority complex!

i am not the one in council house and cry about crazy neighbours, thiefs and vandalism

Just a quick warning for those on Housing Benefit who get payment towards housing association or council service charges paid.

The government are seeking to abolish this,and make tennants pay for thier own service charges,its been strongly opposed by the liberal side,as it will affect many of the poorest people ALREADY affected by the new HB rules.

Many housing associations are already preparing for this by adding service charge payments into rent,rather than showing the charge seperately,or restructering how those services are carried out,as to include them into rent,so expect rents to rise......

Edited by staninoodle

Just a quick warning for those on Housing Benefit who get payment towards housing association or council service charges paid.

The government are seeking to abolish this,and make tennants pay for thier own service charges,its been strongly opposed by the liberal side,as it will affect many of the poorest people ALREADY affected by the new HB rules.

Many housing associations are already preparing for this by adding service charge payments into rent,rather than showing the charge seperately,or restructering how those services are carried out,as to include them into rent,so expect rents to rise......

Another fine example of persecution by the nasty party.