Kitten wanted..

snakebec

Hi, wanting a kitten, don't mind if its a boy or a girl, must have been flead, free if possible, we can offer him/her a forever loving home with loads of love & play. Pm with details please.

lots in rescues however not free but usually have a medical injections and neuted saving you money in the long run,

Hound and House is on the money - initial cost, but saving you lots in the long run, plus you know the kitten's been checked by a vet and cared for before coming to you.

Please take a look at this link for a growing list of dog and cat rescue centres I'm working on with forum member's help:

http://www.sheffielddogtrainers.co.u...ue-centres.php

There's a map to show you where they are in relation to you, and a downloadable spreadsheet with more details so you can see which ones have cats.

Good luck!

Was thinking about a Kitten myself but having a full time job and a dog I wasnt sure how id be able to make sure its safe during the day initially.

Has anyone experience of introducing a kitten to a dog while working full time.

I get a lot of requests for this.

make sure whatever you do, you don't leave them alone - you must be there when they're in the same room until you know they've both fully accepted each other, and this can take some time

Was thinking about a Kitten myself but having a full time job and a dog I wasnt sure how id be able to make sure its safe during the day initially.

Has anyone experience of introducing a kitten to a dog while working full time.

Our very first dog was introduced to our first kitten through a glass door. The kitten spent at least a week living in a wardrobe (her choice) only coming out for food when not a soul was present. We made no attempt to coax her or convince her the world was a safe place just left her to sort herself out. The dog surprisingly given his temperament with other dogs was a gem with the cat we already had so we weren't to worried and eventually as the kitten found some 'brave' and ventured downstairs they introduced themselves through the door.

The kitten's paw crossed the barrier underneath the door a few times so we knew things would be ok and when eventually she had access they were happy to settle down on the hearth together.

Archived