Blades rumours 2012 - summer

Quite a few sites and twitter mentioning Maguire to Leicester have you seen the size of there squad already ???

If he goes, he goes, but I'd have thought he'd have higher sights than LCFC.

If he goes, he goes, but I'd have thought he'd have higher sights than LCFC.

they are a top end championship side though, i'd say it's a step up, i doubt many prem sides would take a punt on him yet. someone told me the fee was 1 million but no add ons, be strange if that was true

they are a top end championship side though, i'd say it's a step up, i doubt many prem sides would take a punt on him yet. someone told me the fee was 1 million but no add ons, be strange if that was true

No they have aspirations of being a top side, but sadly are lacking in that department, promise so much, deliver nada.

The fee of 1 million has been circulating since before last christmas, not sure how true it is though.

The fee of 1 million has been circulating since before last christmas, not sure how true it is though.

Any move from L1 is a step up, but he doesn't want to make the same mistake so many others have made, like the lad who went to Blackburn. Leicester might suit him, but see what happens, act in haste, repent at leisure.

No they have aspirations of being a top side, but sadly are lacking in that department, promise so much, deliver nada.

Never said a top team just top end as in near playoffs or better with a good season. I agree it might not be the best move for him but It would be a step closer to the prem than he is now

Never said a top team just top end as in near playoffs or better with a good season. I agree it might not be the best move for him but It would be a step closer to the prem than he is now

Oh yes I agree but still feel that Leicester should have gone the same way as Rangers, they seem to be spending money like water, like Pompey also, I thought he'd go if anywhere somewhere like Derby or something.

I feel he'll leave but best of luck to him, he's not ready for Prem just yet but won't hurt to learn his trade in Championship.

Wasn't sure where to post this & didn't wanna start a thread as it's just a quickie but just wanted to pick yer brains ... Colin Kazim-Richards ... is he any good?

http://www.london24.com/sport/championship/west_ham_2_5435/west_ham_trialists_earn_place_on_germany_tour_1_1455337

Decent player but seems to have dropped off in Turkey if they are looking to ship him out.

Okay, cheers.

I remember THAT goal he got the other year (the 'curler') but don't know much about him at all.

Thanks anyway.

Decent player but seems to have dropped off in Turkey if they are looking to ship him out.

He could have been so much better, but sadly, believed his own press

He could have been so much better, but sadly, believed his own press

True and switching from Fenerbache to Galatasary would of annoyed a few over in Turkey.