Static caravan parks in Cornwall/Devon

Evening all

Can anyone recommend a nice static caravan site in the Cornwall/Devon area please?

Myself and the hubby are wanting to take our baby away for a week at the start of September. Looking for somewhere with a family bar, indoor pool, shop, just the usual really. Also would be nice to have the seafront in walking distance and maybe some shops/restaurants.

Thanks!

Have a look at Crantock Beach.....

we go to cornwall every two years and always stay at crantock. we used to stay on the quarryfield site but their prices got silly and the caravans a bit tatty so this year we're staying on the parkdean site opposite. trevella is another nice site at crantock but it's a good walk to the village and beach.

Evening all

Can anyone recommend a nice static caravan site in the Cornwall/Devon area please?

Myself and the hubby are wanting to take our baby away for a week at the start of September. Looking for somewhere with a family bar, indoor pool, shop, just the usual really. Also would be nice to have the seafront in walking distance and maybe some shops/restaurants.

Thanks!

Hello hun

Just a thought - have you tried holiday cottages. I went to Cornwall (Bude) in the Easter holidays and hired a cottage for a week and it was far cheaper than a Static caravan.

Missy :)

Have a look at Golden Sands Holiday Park, it's in Dawlish Warren, Devon.

Had some good holidays there, there's an indoor & outdoor pool, very good family bar with entertainment every night.

Thanks for the suggestions. I remember staying near Crantock as a kid in my mum and dad's tourer, happy days!

Missy - never thought of a cottage, will look into in.

Thanks all!

Edited by *Slunkey*

Evening all

Thanks!

Have you had a look at Pentewan Sands? It's just up the coast from Mevagissy on the south coast.

we go to cornwall every two years and always stay at crantock. we used to stay on the quarryfield site but their prices got silly and the caravans a bit tatty so this year we're staying on the parkdean site opposite. trevella is another nice site at crantock but it's a good walk to the village and beach.

Yep Trevella is nice...