Soap Co in Meadowhall

Am I the only person who is absolutely infuriated with these people???

If I want to buy soap, I will enter your shop/area. If I'm walking by, please don't chase me with your poor english, rude gestures and poor quality goods you innate grub!

Seriously, if I want to experience a Turkish market .. I'LL GO TO A TURKISH MARKET!!!

Everyday I see people being dragged in and their body language clearly shows them to be uncomfortable. I saw an elderly lady quite literally being forced these products. The 'assistant' yanked her hand from her pocket to pour some lotion on and you could see she just wanted to leave.

I'm emailing meadowhall now - has anyone else complained and what was the response? Thanks

They might just have thought you needed a good wesh.

If I want to buy soap, I will enter your shop/area. If I'm walking by, please don't chase me with your poor english, rude gestures and poor quality goods you innate grub!

Seriously, if I want to experience a Turkish market .. I'LL GO TO A TURKISH MARKET!!!

Everyday I see people being dragged in and their body language clearly shows them to be uncomfortable. I saw an elderly lady quite literally being forced these products. The 'assistant' yanked her hand from her pocket to pour some lotion on and you could see she just wanted to leave.

I'm emailing meadowhall now - has anyone else complained and what was the response? Thanks

Whilst I admit that they are annoying. Did that really happen? They actually grabbed her hand from her pocket???

If so why didn't you do something at the time. Reported it straight away. After all if they grabbed her that's assault.

No point reporting it well after the event. Not a lot they can do about it if they cannot prove anything nor trace the "victim". Why the wait if it was such a serious problem you saw.

I bet you wouldn't. I bet you wouldn't go to a Turkish market. You're just saying that. I've been to one - they yanked my hand out of my pocket and put a rug in it. They are very annoying people as well. Do great kebabs mind.

@ecconoob - yes this really happened!!! What could I have done?! Stand about until security walked by and hope that the lady wanted help? It's only assualt by definition - I wouldn't call it that and no other sane person would.

If you Google them you'll find word for word their sales pitch printed for all to see.

@ecconoob - yes this really happened!!! What could I have done?! Stand about until security walked by and hope that the lady wanted help? It's only assualt by definition - I wouldn't call it that and no other sane person would.

If it's an assault by definition it's an assault!:hihi:

This is one of the many, many, many reasons why I avoid Meadowhell. Pretty much 99% of the things I need/want can either be found in town or online.

They might just have thought you needed a good wesh.

:hihi::hihi: they only pull the loppy ones in.

If it's an assault by definition it's an assault!:hihi:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

@Miss M - you say "what could you have done"... well how about perhaps going over and checking the old lady was ok. Maybe being a bit more vocal to the offending staff member, their other staff and people around about what you saw, maybe report it to customer services before you left... You wouldn't have necessarilly had to wander around looking for security.

My point is. If the whole incident was so bad that its worth bothering sending an email to meadowhall and create this thread why not do something about it at the time. You obviously thought it was serious enough.

I like their products.