How often do you wash all your bed sheets?

:hihi:

Haha!

Your other aif is right.

My exes bed consisted of...Mattress(naturally) mattress cover+bed-sheet(them fancy frilly ones) quilt..2 pillows each + 2 silk fancy pillows + 1 velvet pillow.+ one of those throw over thingybobs...And finished off with a soft cuddly pig + a soft cuddly ee-aw.

It must be a man thing!! We have a mattress, bottom sheet, duvet then 2 pillows that go under the duvet and 2 that go on top, then 2 retagular cusions to sit on top of the pillows, 2 square ones that match the runner then 2 smaller ones that sit in front of them- none of these are for use just for decoration purposes!! Oh then a runner acoss the bottom of the bed. He is not allowed under and circumstanes to try and make the bed he should be gratfull I let us sleep in it it looks that nice:hihi:

It must be a man thing!! We have a mattress, bottom sheet, duvet then 2 pillows that go under the duvet and 2 that go on top, then 2 retagular cusions to sit on top of the pillows, 2 square ones that match the runner then 2 smaller ones that sit in front of them- none of these are for use just for decoration purposes!! Oh then a runner acoss the bottom of the bed. He is not allowed under and circumstanes to try and make the bed he should be gratfull I let us sleep in it it looks that nice:hihi:

Think my boss got fed-up of me phoning in to tell him i'm running late coz am still making the bed.:D

Edited by shane39

QUOTE=shane39;8884724]Think my boss got fed-up off me phoning in to tell him i'm running late coz am still making the bed.:D

Thats good that!! I'm sat chuckling to myself :hihi::hihi:

Edited by summa

In the summertime weekly winter time fortnightly.

Stopped ironing them tho do enough ironing as it is.

ditto to all the above from me..

Never heard of anyone ironing sheets, I take mine out of the dryer while there still warm, they look like they've been ironed , they go right back on the bed that I change about every 10 days, pillow cases more often, all my bedding has to be white :love:

It depends on whose side the damp patch is.

Ironing sheets? Really?

Oh yes! Especially if they're pure cotton, they're so much smoother. And the smell is wonderful after they've been dried outside.

My bloke chucks them all off every night before he gets into bed, all over the room. I try to just shove them to the bottom but he won't have it. takes longer to find them all than to make the bed :hihi:

My bloke chucks them all off every night before he gets into bed, all over the room. I try to just shove them to the bottom but he won't have it. takes longer to find them all than to make the bed :hihi:

I do the same as your fella.

Then i thump my chest and do a Tarzan call n jump on the missus.

She loves it..

NOT!:(

I change them every 3-4 days due to having a labrador who sleeps with us at night and also uses the bed as a resting place after a swim down Rivelin,

I change them every 3-4 days due to having a labrador who sleeps with us at night and also uses the bed as a resting place after a swim down Rivelin,

That's gross! :gag: Although i know you are joking.

Can't understand why anyone would share a bed with a stinking mutt.:confused:

When it starts to smell too much like dog!!!

And I'm not actually joking! :hihi:

Edit - I should say I get a shower every morning before I go out so imo that cancels it out hahaha!!