Dalglish, gone?

Snook

"Of course I am disappointed with results in the league, but I would not have swapped the Carling Cup win for anything" - Dalglish.

Yeah right! :hihi:

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

In my opinion he should never have been appointed in the first place, look's well past it and is apparently heavy on the old whisky...

Taking him on as a caretaker manager to finish the 2010/11 season was reasonable; keeping him on has turned out not to be.

At least they won a trophy. Arsenal, nothing for 7 years. Man united no trophies this year.

Villas-Boas was wanted by Henry last year, will they try for him this time? Looked out of his depth at Chelsea.

Rumours of Martinez, but can anyone really envisage him fighting for a top 4 place, rather than a bottom 4 place.

That's a poor measure of success, though. Getting into the Champions' League is vastly more important than winning the FA Cup; when was the last time Arsenal failed to do it?

And they couldn't even do that. I don't think any Arsenal fan would swap the clubs fortunes for that of Liverpool's over the last few years. I know I wouldn't if I was a gunner.

Good riddance to racism loving scum.

In my opinion he should never have been appointed in the first place, look's well past it and is apparently heavy on the old whisky...

good riddance definately.

I used to respect him but the way he reacted to the Suarez incident was just wrong.

A lot of managers now seem to defend the previous undefendable conduct of their players - the number of times Fergie or Wenger or even George Graham didn't see an off-the-ball incident ("I was looking the other way"), or supported their players two-footed leg-breaking tackle on an opponent ("It looked fine from where I was standing") etc...

It's a risk that pays huge dividends if your team are successful... but if they aren't, the manager will be heavily criticised for standing by his players.

If Liverpool did the double this season, would we be having this conversation?

No, we'd be saying what a great manager Kenny was instead :)