Owls-Do you want United to get up with us?

Lets put this part time fans thing in perspective, united have a home match next Monday evening and possibly a trip to Wembly in the final, going by ladybirds logic the FA should give united only 18,000 tickets for each game and give the rest to the opposition, therefore no armchair fans would be allowed to attend.

Ridiculous? Of course it is, any major sporting event will attract people who would not normally attend, FA Cups, League Cups etc etc.

I will look at united home play off attendance with interest.

With due, respect, and i dont know if your a part timer or not, One benifit of being a Blade since 2006, we have had a loyalty points system. and if we only got 18,000 tickets that scheme would ensure our top 18,000 proven supporters would be assured of a ticket.

Most clubs give preferance to season ticket holders only and as in your case on Saturday left 20,000 part timers fighting for their once a season game tickets!

All clubs have glory hunters, part timers and hangers on.. it does not mean the genuine supporter has to respect them, and lets talk Wednesday supporter, the ones who turned out 3 year ago through thick and thin, when the club begged you all to turn out, the one who spend days of their lives traveling home and away paying hundreds, some times thousands of pounds following their team how do you think they feel seeing 20,ooo part timers taking the glory ?? well respect to the old school coz they voiced their views singing "where were you when we were bad".... different gravy.

Let them suffer in League One or another year or 2(that would be more of a laugh).

I really do think they will struggle in the play offs though.

It's an interesting day back at work after the 3 day promotion celebrations.

My Wednesday cup is chipped......hmmm I wonder what happened there. :hihi:

With due, respect, and i dont know if your a part timer or not, One benifit of being a Blade since 2006, we have had a loyalty points system. and if we only got 18,000 tickets that scheme would ensure our top 18,000 proven supporters would be assured of a ticket.

Most clubs give preferance to season ticket holders only and as in your case on Saturday left 20,000 part timers fighting for their once a season game tickets!

All clubs have glory hunters, part timers and hangers on.. it does not mean the genuine supporter has to respect them, and lets talk Wednesday supporter, the ones who turned out 3 year ago through thick and thin, when the club begged you all to turn out, the one who spend days of their lives traveling home and away paying hundreds, some times thousands of pounds following their team how do you think they feel seeing 20,ooo part timers taking the glory ?? well respect to the old school coz they voiced their views singing "where were you when we were bad".... different gravy.

That is a really brilliant thing to have.

100% agree...It was most of the part-time brigade knobs screwing up the lap of honour from the Leppings Lane end on Saturday!

I saw the "0114" number on the front of the bus, then after I had gone too far past I thought "hang on, CMC, that sounds familliar?", looked over and saw two blokes sat in the front and guessed one would be Easty!

I had a great weekend, Saturday night in Exeter was like walking around Sheffield, loads of Blades in pubs, on the streets, etc., and the Indian restaurant was 90% Sheffield that we ate in.

The weather picked up on Sunday, we went to the coast and ended up at a beer festival!, the sun was out and we had a right laugh, ended back up in a few Exeter pubs that we had not had the chance to try on Friday and Saturday night.

Now that's what i call a footy weekend away! Top stuff! :cool:

I saw the "0114" number on the front of the bus, then after I had gone too far past I thought "hang on, CMC, that sounds familliar?", looked over and saw two blokes sat in the front and guessed one would be Easty!

I had a great weekend, Saturday night in Exeter was like walking around Sheffield, loads of Blades in pubs, on the streets, etc., and the Indian restaurant was 90% Sheffield that we ate in.

The weather picked up on Sunday, we went to the coast and ended up at a beer festival!, the sun was out and we had a right laugh, ended back up in a few Exeter pubs that we had not had the chance to try on Friday and Saturday night.

yes mate...waited there until the lads/lasses came back disappointed...had three on the missing list...holed up in a boozer but didn't know where they were...

got back to torquay...watched cup final...then hit the town...before heading back to hotel....had a great time....

the boys got a taxi from exeter to torquay...when they sobered up....true beer monsters....

Im not a part timer, had a season ticket for 12yrs but gave it up in the lower leagues as I cannot attend mid-week games due to work commitments. Still go to the majority of home games and some away

I dont mind a few part timers swelling the crowd as long as the club put provisions in place for the fans who go week in week out to get tickets ahead of them, the loyalty points sounds a good idea to achieve that.

In respect to the "pitch invaders" on Saturday, how does anyone know they were part timers, I saw people staying on the pitch who sit in the South Stand near me week after week, you can over generalise about football fans all day but all clubs have the same set.

Now that's what i call a footy weekend away! Top stuff! :cool:

It was mate, the beer festival was a lot of fun, and there are enough decent boozers in Exeter to have a good night out!

yes mate...waited there until the lads/lasses came back disappointed...had three on the missing list...holed up in a boozer but didn't know where they were...

got back to torquay...watched cup final...then hit the town...before heading back to hotel....had a great time....

the boys got a taxi from exeter to torquay...when they sobered up....true beer monsters....

Sounds like a good weekend away Easty, Torquay not a million miles from Exeter, and only the roadworks near Bristol on the M5 spoiled the home run for us!

Right, now I have to re-jig my working week this week and next week to accomodate the bloody play offs!!! Bloody FA and their money grabbing ways! :hihi:

No I hope they stop there for a few more seasons, they never have a decent word for us, I don't think I have met very many sensible Unitedites they are always quick with the pig bit, no stuff um let um suffer Huddersfield will join us next year I think, I'm more focused on what we are going to achieve next year.

This would have been a yes not long back but a few of my friends harping on about recent history (when they didn't actually win any trophies - same as us over the period that they go on about) has made me change my mind. Let them stay there until they change their tune or at least accept a complete history lesson. I'm afraid they are only interested in the bits which suit them.

No.

If their fans had took the Ched issue better, then maybe I'd have said yes, but for their fans to applaud the man was pathetic.

But I am not worried that they will come up, because they won't, they are not very good without Ched.

No.

If their fans had took the Ched issue better, then maybe I'd have said yes, but for their fans to applaud the man was pathetic.

But I am not worried that they will come up, because they won't, they are not very good without Ched.

I can't think of any games where fans have applauded Ched after he was sent down.