Owls-Do you want United to get up with us?

I can't think of any games where fans have applauded Ched after he was sent down.

Of course you can.

They was clapping for Ched and singing Ched songs at the game at MK. Must have a short memory, eh?

I can't think of any games where fans have applauded Ched after he was sent down.

nor me ! ANOTHER UNFACTUAL TALE, if one or two have come to his defence they have been in a minority, the decision of the courts, soon cut our Cheds cult status.

Of course you can.

They was clapping for Ched and singing Ched songs at the game at MK. Must have a short memory, eh?

Were you there?? how many are we talking? i attend matches and have not heard a single song.

Your generalising and your views are based on hear say.

On topic do Blades really care what the Owls think on this thread? coz i know what my views would be had the roles been reversed :)

Its interesting to note some of the loudest "empty vessels" on here are rare attendees, often generalising, often story tellers, stalkers, inventing posts with little correct or factual information, makes sad reading too.

Next time you hear any Ched songs while he is under sentence, please point them out to the club, many fellow Blades will also put them in their place too, so if your down in Stevenage or sat with Ging Viking at the lane and hear a single Ched chant..this time point them out.

Aaron of all people, YOU SHOULD BE SYMPATHETIC OF GENERALISATION AND BIAS .

Edited by TAT

I heard all about the chants at the match and not forgetting the newspaper article that was saying what you was planning to do.

It doesn't matter if it's the minority or not, you still have plenty of fans that are sticking up for the man. I got into a stupid FB arguement with one United fan who was saying it was a miscarriage of justice. lol.

Like I said, if you had took it well, I'd have though yeah, you know what they deserve to go up, but no, you haven't took it well. Just like us going up, apparently we have been very lucky. Facts are facts, Ched is a convicted rapist and Sheffield Wednesday are the biggest and best team in Sheffield.

nor me ! ANOTHER UNFACTUAL TALE, if one or two have come to his defence they have been in a minority, the decision of the courts, soon cut our Cheds cult status.

there was plenty of support at mk dons mate both inside and outside the ground . The chanting inside was sung by at least 500 so out of 6000 we took yes its the minority

Seem to remember Robbie saying one or two idiots tried to start some songs at one of the games (think MK) but that's one or two people out of a few thousand ... and one or two people who were shot down by the Blades sat near them

Of course you can.

No short memory from me.

I referred to a few trying to at MK Dons, by few, maybe around 8 at most.... I'd say there were 2 near us and that is all I could seeor hear.... out of 6,000.

I heard all about the chants at the match

I love a good lie to make yourself sound knowledgeable.

Also to help your argument, but the facts are.... you've just stated a lie.

and not forgetting the newspaper article that was saying what you was planning to do.

The article that grabbed a quote off a forum and glorified it.

What was 'planned' never happened,

It's not a lie and you know it isn't.

At the end of the day, you're not going up anyway. Your squad has too many big personalities and your manager can't handle it.

It's not a lie and you know it isn't.

At the end of the day, you're not going up anyway. Your squad has too many big personalities and your manager can't handle it.

It is a lie, you and I both know it.

You heard no chanting.

As for the latter, that wasn't the question.

What is it with all this sniping from, what i assume, grown men (or women), its like being back in the playground....

Seem to remember Robbie saying one or two idiots tried to start some songs at one of the games (think MK) but that's one or two people out of a few thousand ... and one or two people who were shot down by the Blades sat near them

Then they need stringing up !! one or two idiots fair enough but to generise all Blades is stupid, i could not make MK, but have been to every other match since Cheds conviction, and not heard a whisper of a chant, and rightly so.

I sit on the kop and swear have heard nothing.

I heard all about the chants at the match and not forgetting the newspaper article that was saying what you was planning to do.

It doesn't matter if it's the minority or not, you still have plenty of fans that are sticking up for the man. I got into a stupid FB arguement with one United fan who was saying it was a miscarriage of justice. lol.

Like I said, if you had took it well, I'd have though yeah, you know what they deserve to go up, but no, you haven't took it well. Just like us going up, apparently we have been very lucky. Facts are facts, Ched is a convicted rapist and Sheffield Wednesday are the biggest and best team in Sheffield.

hiya reading the posts about one or the other team and the derbys when i think back i knew a wednesday fan some fifty years ago, when the derby match at bramall lane i asked him if he was going his reply was, if its burning down i will, so the banter has been around for donkies years, and when i was young i was brought up a half a mile from bramall lane all my family were united and just my dad and me were owls,