Sheffield Wednesday v Carlisle Match Thread

You were very very lucky against Carlisle today m8

owls dominated and should have been 3/4 -nil up :loopy:

owls dominated and should have been 3/4 -nil up :loopy:

but we wernt, and let then score and WERE LUCKY to salvage a win due to lots of extra time

but we wernt, and let then score and WERE LUCKY to salvage a win due to lots of extra time

Just like man united then.:D

expain that one to us all:huh:

as for the game i'd of been gutted to to leave with a point, we deserved all 3. they didn't really trouble us too much but i always felt with 1 goal they might equalise but we kept going. i thought treacy's corners were abysmal today, i don't think he got 1 ball past the first man. could be a nervous last game of the season

and where did all those minutes come from? how the referee didn't give a foul and a red card with antonio going through is beyond me

No luck about it pal,should have been at least 3 up by the time they scored and it was never a free kick anyhow,as for 90th min dosn't matter,matches last for that long.

I can't believe all the porksters moaning,they're still hot favourites to get automatic promotion,would rather be in their position.

Being 1.0 up i always expected them to get one back,always thought united would nick one back too.Nice to be wrong.

and where did all those minutes come from? how the referee didn't give a foul and a red card with antonio going through is beyond me

looked like they gave away tons of fouls and got loads of yellows?

1/2 of people with daft comments not even at the game ???

we scored in 5th min injury time yes bit of luck for us but bet it 1st time in 15 years plus

utd do it regular but when boot on other foot all jump on band wagon

all good for Sheffield

come on Wednesday

looked like they gave away tons of fouls and got loads of yellows?

yes and a good 3 minutes i'd say just treating antonio, we should of been playing against 10 men not the 11. i'd say we werren't lucky, play to the final whistle as the blades say when they get a last minute goal

Not our best today.

Both strikers were quiet, so was Somedo.

Thought Antonio and Johnson were going to murder their left back in the first half - they had him for pace every time, but they never hammered the advantage home.

Should have been 3-0 by half time - Bywater never really had a save to make.

Stats show it 19 shots for us, 8 for them - tells a story.

yes and a good 3 minutes i'd say just treating antonio, we should of been playing against 10 men not the 11. i'd say we werren't lucky, play to the final whistle as the blades say when they get a last minute goal

We,ve conceded a fair few last minute goals,so nice to score one.