Ideally tomorrow at 5pm

bassett-boys

Take Wednesday out of the equation all together for a bit, were familiar with what we need to do to keep them off our backs and that is win.

Lets take the focus above us this week and look at Charlton, 6 points in front however probably their toughest of the run in coming up tomorrow at Carlisle. I can see a defeat here what with the home team needing the points to secure that all important play-off place.

For united this would be brilliant, should we see off Orient which I more than expect us to in all honesty (i'm sure Wednesday would fancy the same game tomorrow). Anyway a win for us and a loss for Charlton would see us 3 points off of the title, which in my opinion would be a massive boost for us. Another challenge and something else to aim for, never the less we just need to keep winning games but this would be a nice boost in my opinion, nothing wrong in looking upwards rather than behind us, we all know we need to keep on winning at the end of the day.

A quick look back below us again, a Sheffield double would see the gap between Charlton and Wednesday close to just 5 points which is a massive ask but stranger things have happened in football.

I can see a defeat here what with the home team needing the points to secure that all important play-off place.

I think it is wishful thinking basset hound given Carlisle's current huge injury problems. It is much more likely we will get the 3 points and Wednesday fail to win (or even better, lose) will see us get promoted this weekend.

I think it is wishful thinking basset hound given Carlisle's current huge injury problems. It is much more likely we will get the 3 points and Wednesday fail to win (or even better, lose) will see us get promoted this weekend.

Finally Roy admits defeat and most importantly how poor his side actually are, false league leaders!!!. Relying on the oppositions injuries etc. Injuries or not you WILL lose tomorrow and I will laugh whilst drinking a cold one tomorrow night whilst thinking about you!

charlton = poor and ripped apart if they go up!

Come on Carlisle, Sheff Utd for Champions!

While you are looking up at Charlton, the only side that has a chance of doing anything in the Championship next season will keep you honest.

If you want to go up, you have to keep winning, if not we'll have your position.

MK Dons and Stevenage will see Wednesday promoted.

Finally Roy admits defeat and most importantly how poor his side actually are, false league leaders!!!. Relying on the oppositions injuries etc. Injuries or not you WILL lose tomorrow and I will laugh whilst drinking a cold one tomorrow night whilst thinking about you!

charlton = poor and ripped apart if they go up!

Come on Carlisle, Sheff Utd for Champions!

I think somebody is getting a bit giddy again!

Guest sibon
His predictions have been pretty accurate though, wouldn't you say?

He didn't predict the date of the League One Play Off final very well :rolleyes:

Edited by sibon

I can't see United dropping points, but it isn't out of the question with how leaky the defence has been lately.

I can see us dropping points tomorrow.

As for Charlton, it doesn't matter, they are going up as Champions.

If United win and Wednesday drop points - United have got second.

If Wednesday win and United drop points - The race for second swings in favour of Wednesday for the first time in months.