Any one go to Owler Lane Intermediate school

Hi Wib,Geoff will have joined you in the 61 club by now.I'm not due till next March.I'm semi retired,teaching English as a second language with my own one man school in Kawasaki.Right now I'm confined to barracks waiting for a typhoon to pass.

Hi Wib,Geoff will have joined you in the 61 club by now.I'm not due till next March.I'm semi retired,teaching English as a second language with my own one man school in Kawasaki.Right now I'm confined to barracks waiting for a typhoon to pass.

Thanks Glyn, I really needed that

thanks glyn that,s cheered me up a bit

any news of another reunion

hi all

been busy but just seen your post wib and thought we need to see you,will everbody send me their phone numbers mines gone t8ts up and im having trouble recovering them use private message if pos my nos the same. mon or tue best for me

mick fearn/jc/chris/dave b/moe/ian p/av/civ etc ken j are you still ok for a link up let me know bub

ps goeff send me your no and we can try a linkup with you even email or phone im easy.

email address still same? turned out in 1or 2 friendlies this season think il stick to 5aside less ground to cover no call for a sixty year old defender anymore just want me to ref instead, hanging up the boots beckons but not just yet perhaps another season i need your input team mate

Glyn, Why are you stating the obvious, of course it's a 'one man school'.... just how many people can you get on a Kawasaki motor bike....and I thought I was thick! :rolleyes:

Glyn, Why are you stating the obvious, of course it's a 'one man school'.... just how many people can you get on a Kawasaki motor bike....and I thought I was thick! :rolleyes:

Bri, you kill me. Does everyone north of Orlando have your sense of humour?

Phil, of course my e-mail is the same you dweeb. That's an excuse for not being in touch all these months.

Also, you will have to put up with me more next year. We are coming back Feb/March. Do you know any good football manager jobs I might fancy?

Brian old mate.you've obviously never been to Vietnam.Three on a motorbike is the norm and you can easily tell a Japanese motorbike,they are the ones that can carry a family of five.Meanwhile,things are going ok here here.The typhoon season is over and we're now bracing ourselves for the upcoming flu epidemic.

Geoff, I think that you should manage Phil's team as I think there's been something missing from his game for a while now...I think they call it 'youth' :hihi:

Geoff, I think that you should manage Phil's team as I think there's been something missing from his game for a while now...I think they call it 'youth' :hihi:

Hi Bri

I was thinking more of a paid job than watching the old folk!!

Fortunately,Phil cannot have got any slower than he used to be.

All kidding apart, I think it's great that he's still shuffling around the pitch whereas I'm just shuffling my tv remote from one hand to the other. :smile:

All kidding apart, I think it's great that he's still shuffling around the pitch whereas I'm just shuffling my tv remote from one hand to the other. :smile:

I'd sooner watch your tv Brian, at least you can put that on fast forward, whereas Phil ..........