Phoenix Pub Ridgeway

smh2004

And wheres your local...... kfc?????:loopy:

Dont know what your getting at mate, I've said what it is. If I was taking my family out for a meal I would never go to a chain pub for food. If I was out and wanted a reasonable (at best) and quick meal I might consider one.

We went for my birthday this Feb (not exactly my choice, but a place like this has something for everyone) and I was quite surprised by the food when it came. Puddings were ok but my main (sea bass) was actually really nice and cooked beautifully. OH had a stew which looked lush (I don't eat meat so coming from me that's saying something!)

I'm a little bit of a self-confessed food snob (I'm not as horrible as that makes me sound!) but I honestly didn't think it was that bad really. It's somewhere everyone will find something on the menu they like-and with the size of my family this is most definitely a Good Thing.

Although my sushi platter from Edo for my birthday tea was much more to my taste :love: