What will you miss most about Meggo?

Stockers

Lets be honest the man was a bit of a joke, a poor impersonation of Sir Neil Warnock, dull as dishwater. However having said all that he was an absolute Legend for a quote, no Strafford (500k fans worldwide) but some of his own personal beauties include quotes such as "most intelligent fans in the country" "the Man City of league one" etc there are more all of which can't be remembered.

I suppose the question is, what will Sheffield Footballs loss be following the inevitable sacking of Meggo?

In my eyes the mans total arrogance and delusional behaviour knows no boundaries but he's perfectly suited to Sheffield Wednesday and it's like minded fans, it's going to be hard to imagine anyone else at the helm.

A true gent who loved Sheff Wed as much as the fans did, because he is a fan himself

He has acted with great dignity and honour since his departure and to be honest I think it's pathetic and embarrassing that you have posted what you have

WTID

Agree, but as always they've nothing to say about their own team, on their own threads.

A true gent who loved Sheff Wed as much as the fans did, because he is a fan himself

He has acted with great dignity and honour since his departure and to be honest I think it's pathetic and embarrassing that you have posted what you have

WTID

Come on Scoobs, pot, kettle, black and all that. When the boot is on the other foot (Lord Warnock leaving, Blackie getting the boot), it goes the other way. Not saying that you personally have digs, but there are plenty of "accountants" who do, and you know who I mean.

I'll miss his undefeated record as a Wednesday manager against the S2 lot.

Ay, it's different when you have a Sheffield man at the helm who knows what a derby match is all about.

Meggo couldn't get the troops up for Stevenage or Chezzy but he can get them up for their Cup Final against the Blades. Maybe his obsession with the red and white half of the city was what got him the sack?

WTID

Gent, dignity and honour. Who are we talking about now?

Meggo has kept his mouth shut cos he's planning to sue his beloved club for unfair dismissal.

Come on Scoobs, pot, kettle, black and all that. When the boot is on the other foot (Lord Warnock leaving, Blackie getting the boot), it goes the other way. Not saying that you personally have digs, but there are plenty of "accountants" who do, and you know who I mean.

No doubt there is ... don't wanna get into a slanging match as it will only end up with bans for some, I've said my piece on this one

Megson has been treated like crap by Mandaric and Aldridge

In a results-based industry, results could not save his job