Big Fat Whopping Lies!

Did you ever tell an outrageous random lie when you were a kid? When I was about 12 I told a few of my friends that I had a maid. I've no idea why? Whenever they came round i had to say it was her day off. It was a bit pathetic really.

I thought about this recently because a lady at my work said that she used to play football for the England Womens team. In the days of google it isn't really that hard to find out whether things are true or not and as it happens it was not true. She may have a condition I don't know but I can't remember any other obvious pork pies she has told.

Just wondered what the biggest and silliest lie was you have ever told? Who knows, maybe you have never come clean before ;)

When my OH was a child she told the kids at school that she had a monkey in the hut in their yard.She would charge them a shilling to see it which they never did because it was a big fat porky pie,she gave one excuse after another for its absence from view which they all believed.It just shows there is one born every minute!!.:loopy::roll::hihi::hihi:

I,ve just told Morticia about the monkey post and she has confessed another,she told all her friends at school that it was her birthday.All the kids turned up at her house with presents for her dressed in their party dresses and best clothes for the ficticious party,she says her mother gave her some strap for that one,serves her right for telling a big fat whopping lie!!:huh::confused::suspect:

When my sister came up to secondary school she told everyone I was her big sister.

And I told everyone that she was not my real sister my mum and dad adopted her lol

They believed me which really hacked my sister off. I can pull it off though my sister has olive skin where in pale white lol

Was funny At the time though :)