Tofts Lane Tresspasser

For what? What loss has the OP suffered?

privacy rights..lol

<<<sick of interfering jealous people who cant afford to live here, sticking their nose in.>>>

Hmmm, doesn't sound like it's the sort of place I would want to live. Very unfriendly!

Also sounds as if there is something going on in the community they want to keep under wraps. Duelling banjos anyone?

privacy rights..lol

For a trivial trespass without damage, like this one, how far do you think that would go, legally? The OP would also need the name of the person in order to sue them, which they don't seem to have.

Lol indeed.

Please supply all your home addresses and we will come and trespass on your land, as you all seem to think her lying actions are acceptable so come on addresses now please

Start with the phone book - why so aggressive - how did this person harm you?

I've had a look at it on 'Street View', it's nothing special luv, I'd rather live where I live.

In fact, I feel quite hurt and upset by the OP's aggrssion - she has come onto my screen without any warning of the content...

Can I sue her?

Sounds like issues of planning permission here. Maybe the owner had to resubmit altered plans for approval and the locals are just making sure they are building to the correct plans.

Why is she taking photos of a building site in the first case!!!

This is a construction site, the reason will be to form a complaint to the council,

There you go then, you've answered your own question.

Definitely seems like something underhand is going off otherwise why is OP getting so uptight?

Please supply all your home addresses and we will come and trespass on your land, as you all seem to think her lying actions are acceptable so come on addresses now please

I agree trespass is unacceptable it seems some people on here (namely the occupy supporters) cannot understand this.

What development is going on there out of curiosity?

The question I would ask is "what is happening at the Tofts Lane Construction site that might cause a member of a conservation group to be concerned enough to take photos?".

Edited by gularscute

Interest is one thing, so why lie as to her actions, there is nothing to hide, its my neighbours land as stated originally, so I have nothing to hide and neither does the owner. We are sick of interfering jealous people who cant afford to live here, sticking their nose in. Visit by all means, but I advise you to stay on the council owned highway

Oooooh...Hyacinth Bucket is on SF.

Tofts Lane truly isn't that marvellous.

Not everyone wants to live in a backwater.