LOST CAT in Woodseats 6/2/12 *found*

suzannegoves

Hi I am new to the forum, please help me find my cat, lost on 6th Feb 2012.

He has been castrated at the vets but managed to get away into nearby gardens on OLIVET ROAD AREA, WOODSEATS. We had him cornered in the nursery playground under their play equipment or so we thought, but after trying to coax him with chicken for about 2 hours he ran out the other side.

We live in Wincobank, near meadowhall so extremely worried as he doesn't know the area and has just had the operation. He is timid anyway and wouldn't normally go to strangers but perhaps hopefully will when hungry?

I would appreciate any calls/emails if you see him, if you think you can catch him please do and I will come straight round, day or night or take to PEAK VETS, Olivet Road.

There will be a reward if any of you lovely people manage to get hold and keep hold of him!

He is brown/black, with leopard type spots and stripey tail, medium size.

Call Suzanne 07739430720.

Thank-you x

A heads-up for anyone in Woodseats area. Nice young couple in the shop today very upset because their Bengal cat escaped from them when leaving the vet on Olivet Road. Looks a bit like a tabby and answers to the name of Tigga. Please keep your eyes open for this lovely cat. No collar but microchipped.

Hi I am new to the forum, please help me find my cat, lost on 6th Feb 2012.

He has been castrated at the vets but managed to get away into nearby gardens on OLIVET ROAD AREA, WOODSEATS. We had him cornered in the nursery playground under their play equipment or so we thought, but after trying to coax him with chicken for about 2 hours he ran out the other side.

We live in Wincobank, near meadowhall so extremely worried as he doesn't know the area and has just had the operation. He is timid anyway and wouldn't normally go to strangers but perhaps hopefully will when hungry?

I would appreciate any calls/emails if you see him, if you think you can catch him please do and I will come straight round, day or night or take to PEAK VETS, Olivet Road.

There will be a reward if any of you lovely people manage to get hold and keep hold of him!

He is brown/black, with leopard type spots and stripey tail, medium size.

Call Suzanne 07739430720.

Thank-you x

Hi Suzanne, It was my boyfriend you were talking to on chantry road this morning, he was very concerned as you were so upset.

We live very close and will keep a look out for Tigger. Hope he comes home soon

Big hugs XXXX

Hi, I drive through Woodseats pretty much every day so I'll keep my eyes open. You need to absolutely plaster the place with posters - lamp post, pubs, shops, hairdresses etc. Put a nice big picture on, and ask people to check their gardens, sheds, garages. He will be looking for somewhere warm, and may well have been taken in by someone as he will go looking for food.

If you are looking for him I would go at night. He will probably sleep throughout the day or at least remain hidden due to the noise. If you go at night he will be less frightened and more likely to come to you. You're also more likely to hear him meow if he's trapped somewhere

Start the search and postering from where you last saw him and spread out from there. Might be worth leaving his bed somewhere near there and putting some chicken out, he might get a wiff of the food and recognise the smell of his bed

Good luck xx

Archived