How the hell are charlton top of the league ?

sufcwraggy72

In football you make your own luck.

I respect your opinion, but don't be too silly.

You also need to perhaps be a little more objective about your own team now and again.

Is there anything that perhaps you don't like about your team, something that could be improved upon?

Is there anything that perhaps you don't like about your team, something that could be improved upon?

There isn't much not to like nor anything to be improved on. Top of the league, 10 points clear, recently beaten two of our rival teams for promotion, Johnnie Jackson scoring for fun, us affording to leave our top scorer out of the side.

There isn't much not to like nor anything to be improved on. Top of the league, 10 points clear, recently beaten two of our rival teams for promotion, Johnnie Jackson scoring for fun, us affording to leave our top scorer out of the side.

A prolific scorer? It could be important if it ends up coming down to goal difference?

npower Football League One.

Player Team

1 Rhodes Huddersfield Town

2 Evans Sheffield United

3 Wright-Phillips Charlton Athletic

4 Alexander Brentford

5 Beavon Wycombe Wanderers

6 J Hughes Notts County

7 Kuqi Oldham Athletic

8 Madine Sheffield Wednesday

9 Novak Huddersfield Town

10 Thomas AFC Bournemouth

11 L Hughes Notts County

12 Miller Carlisle United

13 Jackson Charlton Athletic

14 Grimes Rochdale

15 Pugh AFC Bournemouth

16 Clarke Chesterfield

17 Wordsworth Colchester United

18 Mellor Preston North End

19 Zoko Carlisle United

Edited by Grappler

I don't think any team in the world can say that, never mind Charlton!

But, i've only seen them (Charlton) twice this season, and i've said, i wasn't impressed either time, but to be fair i wasn't impressed with Wednesday each time we played either!

But i'll have to take your word for it as you go to see them regular and i don't.

I have seen Charlton a few times in recent weeks, against Leyton Orient on the tele and full 90 minute highlights against both Sheffield clubs and you are far from the complete team and I am telling you, unless you lot improve your confident smuggish grin will be wiped off your face mate because teams now have your measure and despite you being top of the league teams are now starting to fancy their chances against you having seen you struggle in several games of late.

Between now and the end of the season you lot are still yet to go to Huddersfield, Carlisle, Preston, Oldham and Bournemouth, all of these teams have the ability to do what we didnt do against you and you WILL drop points against them if you don't improve.

I don't think any team in the world can say that, never mind Charlton!

But, i've only seen them (Charlton) twice this season, and i've said, i wasn't impressed either time, but to be fair i wasn't impressed with Wednesday each time we played either!

But i'll have to take your word for it as you go to see them regular and i don't.

Sorry, i've just re-read that and i'm assuming you see them regular.