How the hell are charlton top of the league ?

sufcwraggy72

Its a good job you've got a thick skin Cheeks :)

I get the feeling that he thinks i'm having a dig at him personally because he's a Charlton fan, and i'm not.

If i'd been impressed with any side i'll say so, for instance, the first 20 minutes against Huddersfield, i honestly thought they were going to get double figures they were that good!

I've only missed one home game through having to work, and i can honestly say that Charlton were one of the poorer teams i've seen, yet they won!

Admittedly we were having an off day but no excuses and the free kick by Jackson was a scorcher.

They whinged, timewasted from 20 minutes in, and generally spoiled the game. It's a tactic that works for now, but if they go up, i'd be very very surprised if they don't return back down straight away.

I get the feeling that he thinks i'm having a dig at him personally because he's a Charlton fan, and i'm not.

If i'd been impressed with any side i'll say so, for instance, the first 20 minutes against Huddersfield, i honestly thought they were going to get double figures they were that good!

I've only missed one home game through having to work, and i can honestly say that Charlton were one of the poorer teams i've seen, yet they won!

Admittedly we were having an off day but no excuses and the free kick by Jackson was a scorcher.

They whinged, timewasted from 20 minutes in, and generally spoiled the game. It's a tactic that works for now, but if they go up, i'd be very very surprised if they don't return back down straight away.

Your not the only one saying it about Charlton - I am just meaning on here whenever he says something people are straight on at him -not saying your one of them it just makes me giggle thats all.

Charlton seemed to be playing decent stuff at the start of the season and I guess some would say they are just hanging on to the results now. I mean Id expect the hanging type games later on in the season rather than now. I do think Charltons bad spell is not far away from what I have seen in the last month or so.

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis

But he's a liar and I'm not sure about you

(Kirsty MacColl)

It certainly looks like you are having a dig at me. As quite a few other do.

Edited by CheekyBandit

I don't think Chralton are a good footballing side. But they are effective, (even if it is in a dislikeable way - the goalie had the ball for over 10 minutes at ours Megson was quoted as saying - very cowardly of them to play that way).

And there is no doubt that at the moment they are punching below their weight; they are a championship side (but certainly not a Premiership side).

I don't thibnk they'll come back to league one. They'll do ok in the championship and build on it.

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis

But he's a liar and I'm not sure about you

(Kirsty MacColl)

It certainly looks like you are having a dig at me. As quite a few other do.

Get that chip off your shoulders pal.

You came onto this thread after i'd commented.

I haven't mentioned you personally, in fact it never even registered that you (a Charlton fan) was on the forum, i'd totally forgot. No offence.

It was just my opinion on another promotion chasing team.