Naturist cleaning

I know someone that needs help with cleaning there premises, it would be a long contract as the place has loads of rooms and you would't be distrubed too often before starting again.

Get in touch Johnny Hunglow at Fresh Island Frozen food distributors. You may have to wear a hair net of course.

If anyone has figured it out yet, it is around 2 degrees C in freezer compartments

Edited by SportsTrophy

Since, as I understand it, true naturism/nudism is all about the individual enjoying the freedom and relaxed nature of going unclothed and nothing at all to do with voyeurism or casual sexual encounters, I'm not sure who you would be aiming this service at.

How would you prevent it from becoming simply a means by which lecherous men can hire a naked woman to perform domestic tasks and leer at her or proposition her?

Have you ever heard of Mr Logic out of VIZ Halibut?

As pointed out already, naturism is for the person, not for others to enjoy having you around naked, so why would someone choose to use a "naturist" cleaner other than with "other" intentions over and above getting their place cleaned?

I would also think you would also have to declare this on your insurance and they may refuse you.

And don't even bother with trying to get work in business premises as all sorts of legal complications arise - staff popping back in unexpectedly, cctv in operation, etc; it is the unknown and nobody would (hopefeully) take such risks as they would possibly get sued by anyone walking in on a naked cleaner hired with the landlords/employers permission. It's called sexual harrassment.

Edited by indizine