Naturist cleaning

depends on how much an hour, and if you are male or female. Not being sexist but I have both female and male friends and the ladies seem to do a better job of cleaning. I see you are moving or now living in Barnsley and so do I so not much travelling

Since, as I understand it, true naturism/nudism is all about the individual enjoying the freedom and relaxed nature of going unclothed and nothing at all to do with voyeurism or casual sexual encounters, I'm not sure who you would be aiming this service at.

How would you prevent it from becoming simply a means by which lecherous men can hire a naked woman to perform domestic tasks and leer at her or proposition her?

depends on how much an hour, and if you are male or female. Not being sexist but I have both female and male friends and the ladies seem to do a better job of cleaning. I see you are moving or now living in Barnsley and so do I so not much travelling

hi thanks for reply.. i am male but also i have a 58 year old woman who cleans to can i ask if you are male or female .. does not matter to me charge 7 per hour

thanks

i am thinking of starting a naturist cleaning company would any one use this

No, people employ a cleaner because they want a cleaner i would imagine a naturist cleaner would be very off putting for some of my elderly clients

Edited by D.A.C.S