Oldham vs Owls

what pub,s that mate

its called shepherds boy.....used it when we went to rochdale....

its called shepherds boy.....used it when we went to rochdale....

Thanks for that

Doing the Oldham "time warp" :)

What a dump! the police can be a little heavy handed, but if the match is bad, you have a great view of the country side to your right, the stand there has been knocked down, to enble you to see the moors.

Had it not been for the introduction of seats, this stadium is so dated , it makes S6 look like the wembley.

got something in common with Bramall Lane then...

taken from footballgroundguide.co.uk

"For most games away supporters will be given the smaller section (shown as Away 1 on the ground layout below), whilst for some clubs that have a larger following then the bigger section will be allocated "

..... or if your Sheffield Wednesday and your MASSIVE, you'll need both!

taken from footballgroundguide.co.uk

"For most games away supporters will be given the smaller section (shown as Away 1 on the ground layout below), whilst for some clubs that have a larger following then the bigger section will be allocated "

..... or if your Sheffield Wednesday and your MASSIVE, you'll need both!

As the pigs will be in town, i think you may also get their side stand too.

MASSIVE !!!

Wednesday have only lost one of their last 12 meetings with Oldham, winning five and drawing six.

Wednesday have only lost one of their last 12 meetings with Oldham, winning five and drawing six.

not a must win but i think we do need a win on sat, would set us up nicely for the HUddersfield game...

not a must win but i think we do need a win on sat, would set us up nicely for the HUddersfield game...

Got a couple of decent players Oldham, that Wesolowski is supposed to be a real talent and Kuqi has managed to pop in 13 in all comps so they need respecting.

Got a couple of decent players Oldham, that Wesolowski is supposed to be a real talent and Kuqi has managed to pop in 13 in all comps so they need respecting.

ah yes, forgot about kuqi, cant remember seeing him play against us but he probably has ... for ipswich? palace?

A few years since I have been here,Curran and Stainrod match was the last time,if I remember rightly was a bit of a dump round the ground,need something out of it though.

A few years since I have been here,Curran and Stainrod match was the last time,if I remember rightly was a bit of a dump round the ground,need something out of it though.

Curran scored 2 in 1981 against Oldham.

You have played them 4 times in the premier.

A few years since I have been here,Curran and Stainrod match was the last time,if I remember rightly was a bit of a dump round the ground,.

Think it was 1978 when i was last there and it was a right tip...Horrible little walk across Manchester because we took the train and non stop scrapping all the way back to the station after --- Easty probably reading this and saying HAPPY DAYS :hihi::hihi: