The Blades win and errmmmmm

You loving megson and his new £50,000 signing ???? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Not loving Wilson but we are getting the results and thats all that matters and if Cressy is banging in the goals then so be it...I have never not loved a player who has pulled on the red and white shirt and that includes ex piggys...Once they come to BDTBL they are Blades....

Were abouts on kop was you sat!

How i think the legendary Stuart Hall would have seen the game...

"The rugged and robust Sheffield United confounded their critics by winning 2-0 at home to a spritely Brentford team full of vim and vigour, but alas it wasn't enough to stop the rumbustious home team...at the end of the game the class was as wide as the Humber.

It was a quietish first half, but then...a cresendo embellished Bramall Lane as the young swashbuckler Jordan Slew put the home side ahead just after half time.

Then...on 70 minutes, the strrrrong (he does like to rollll his R's a bit old Stuart!) tall adonis in red, Richard Crrrreswell provided a thing of beauty, a fearsome parabaler if you will... by sending the faithful into rrrrraptures and 2-0!

Indeed...some of the football now being played by Sheffield was artistic, classic, sophisticated, stylish patterner...

Brentford must now face a bleak and arduous journey back down south, having been taught a lesson they won't forget, the steel city men, spanking the Brentford bees....final score 2-0!

There ya go...that should lighten the mood! :hihi:

Fair enough answer mate, but I wasn't laughing at you yourself, I was having a giggle (its called banter missymoo) at your poor crowd, recently relegated is no excuse, its more reason for fans to back the players and team - take a look at Wednesdays crowds for awesome support. Your meant to be a big club but your support is very shallow.

Attendances as been argued left right and centre on here and it always gets the rise outta people which results in the thread either being closed or removed. The thing is I believe our attendancewas due to the fact not only have we dropped a league but because of the appointment of Wilson.....well those might start crawling back now we have a few wins under him. I dont care whether they do or don't. BOTH sides have fickle fans!!!!

Like I said to Jizzy - I dont give a flying ducks ass what attendance we have, you have or whoever the ONLY thing that I am concerned in is what it says on that score bored at the end of the game.

You lost today there is no need to try and score points I am well aware that this situation will be reversed in weeks to come....ie you win we lose.

It was a good win for us today. Brentford are one of the favourites for promotion this season so for us in our first few games to get a win from them under our belts then too damn right I (but I suppose I can speak for some Blades when I say WE) are gunna celebrate. AS S4E said earlier the last 12 months for us have been dire so for 3 wins outta 3 then yep we will be :banana: :banana:

Edited by missymoo73

Not been today is its my contact day,but iv heard a few views of those that have,and sounds like we got out played in many areas and outfought.Bad result all we can do is chalk it down,learn the lessons and move onto the next game.

I wasnt expecting much,draw at best,shame for those that travelled down as its a bloody long haul,and least you deserve its 100% from those on the pitch,Madine in paticular is getting a lot of flack.Last season we came away from thier place with LOADS of credit,having been one of the few sides to go there and outplay them,during our very rough patch.

not heard off my mates in s2,but brentford arent pushovers,and can be quite stubborn,and handy on the counter,Rhys Weston was linked with us heavily towards the end of last season,and is one of a couple of handy players the bees posess,so a 2-0 win is a pretty decent return.

No doubt im in for loadsa stick monday morning,lucky im thicked skinned these days!!

UTO!!!

We really should have a stats" go compare "page set up on here.

Factual info !! wow wouldn"t that be something :)

United 2nd Owls 10th ...early days..but a FACT ;)

For me, the issue with Danny Wilson was as much the disgraceful decision to sack Adams in the first place, and that Wilson's record doesn't inspire confidence. Of course he deserves a chance now the season's started and he's in the hot seat, but it isn't fickle to support him whilst still saying he should never have been given the job.

Great start so far, though, and hopefully he'll be able to make fans forget about the manner of his appointment. McCabe, though, I think is beyond redemption.

For me, the issue with Danny Wilson was as much the disgraceful decision to sack Adams in the first place, and that Wilson's record doesn't inspire confidence. Of course he deserves a chance now the season's started and he's in the hot seat, but it isn't fickle to support him whilst still saying he should never have been given the job.

Great start so far, though, and hopefully he'll be able to make fans forget about the manner of his appointment. McCabe, though, I think is beyond redemption.

Gets my post of the week by a country mile. I couldn't have put it better myself.

We was never going through the season unbeaten so this is one of the losses against a team who won't be a million miles away at the end of the season,lets see how strong we are for next week at Bury and a quick chance to get this out of our system.

Good to see a sensible post from s4e as usual. As I said on another Bournemouth was a place I didn't fancy us to get anything along with Charlton.

Hopefully we will be able to get something Tuesday then win the following 2 home games. As for league positions there's no point looking at the league till after 10 -15 games. I expect United to win Tuesday and more than likely be top.

United loving Wilson and Cresswell these days! How fickle supporters are!

danny wilson is god ............. cresswell is worth ten million :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D utb

Blades win = well done :clap:

Owls lose = same old wednesday :help:

millers win = so what :roll:

Donny lose = hope for a relegation battle :heyhey:

Dingles lose = hope there also down fighting relegation :thumbsup:

Edited by owl.66

The owly pair just a couple of teams you have forgot to mention.

Firstly the s6 mob won't get anything at the Lane and dirty weeds also lost.

What a great weekend to be a Blade , for a change.