The Blades win and errmmmmm

canadablade

Good to see a sensible post from s4e as usual. As I said on another Bournemouth was a place I didn't fancy us to get anything along with Charlton.

Hopefully we will be able to get something Tuesday then win the following 2 home games. As for league positions there's no point looking at the league till after 10 -15 games. I expect United to win Tuesday and more than likely be top.

The owly pair just a couple of teams you have forgot to mention.

Firstly the s6 mob won't get anything at the Lane and dirty weeds also lost.

What a great weekend to be a Blade , for a change.

Hope this prediction is as good as your other ones. Three signings since you said we wouldn't sign anyone and rumours are more to come

:hihi::hihi:

Hope this prediction is as good as your other ones. Three signings since you said we wouldn't sign anyone and rumours are more to come

:hihi::hihi:

Not exactly the 3 signings that jazzy started a thread about though...Thought your big rich massive club was after the likes of koumas etc but instead splashed £50,000 on a Rochdale player wasn't it ????