Teething gels, need advice on which gel to use

Hi

My four month old has just started teething and I wondered which teething gels might be useful to try.

Thanks

Emma

I always prefer anbesol liquid. 1 dab of it on ur own tongue will b the proof you need.

I always prefer anbesol liquid. 1 dab of it on ur own tongue will b the proof you need.

anbesol is great and i also use powders, can get all diff ones but i get them from wilko called teetha (i think) and are about £4.50 i dont use gels as they tend to swallow/suck it off anyway

but if you do use gel its just baby bongela you want :) xx

We've used Ambesol and Calgel with good results. Lidocaine is the ingrediant to look for. We've also had success with the Teetha granules.

swore by the dentinox teething gel with boy 1. ashton and parsons powders are fab too.

ashton & parsons are fab but very hard to get hold of now :-(

ashton & parsons are fab but very hard to get hold of now :-(

I bought some 2 weeks ago.... boots do them and lloyds pharmacies.... they are on the shelf with teething medicines.

Anbesol is the best :)

I did a bit of a trial with teething gels when I had a cyst in the roof of my mouth, which hurt rather a lot.

From a personal basis I found Dentinox to be the most helpful :)

I've tried getting Ambesol from a few chemists but nowhere I've been stocks it - where do you get your from?

alot of mums ive talked talk eem to prefer teething powders. As every child is different might just be a case of trial and error before you find one that suits x