Recommend a Thai Restaurant in Sheffield please

Thai orchid have deals on today with kgb and groupon :)

yeah £15 for a £45 meal - just signed up to it - not a massive fan of thai food, bit scented and sickly eo me but 15 quid's ok

Patoo (think that's how you spell it) on Eccy Road - try their crispy duck - not like the Chinese version, just a whole duck breast in fab sauce - mmmmm

It used to be, its gone down hillnow. Last time I went the food was cold, bland and the portions tiny.

I have heard good reviews about Patoo on Ecclesall Road though.

I've only been to Patoo once and wasn't that impressed. All Siam is my favourite closely followed by Thai Punna.

Baan Thai is the best!!! Others are ok too, but they are heads and shoulders above their competition...

All a bit subjective I guess - I've been to Baan Thai and to the Orchid several times, both great, but I have to say the Orchid was my fave. I actually went there for a meal the day I came back from a holiday in Thailand, and the food and atmosphere in there was as if I was still over there.

baan thai number 1

Another one for Baan Thai.

I thought the Orchid was excellent, definitely will be returning. I liked the fact that it was not swanky and pushy, very relaxing meal.

After trying all of the Thai restaurants in Sheffield, my favorites are Thai Punna and Baan Thai. Any others are not as good as these too and that Thai Orchid place at the top of London Road is TERRIBLE, watch out for microwaved rice as I that is what I received when I went to eat there, the food and place is mediocre at it's best!!

After trying all of the Thai restaurants in Sheffield, my favorites are Thai Punna and Baan Thai. Any others are not as good as these too and that Thai Orchid place at the top of London Road is TERRIBLE, watch out for microwaved rice as I that is what I received when I went to eat there, the food and place is mediocre at it's best!!

In full agreement re Thai Orchid.

Baan Thai is my favourite. The others I've been in are OK but not as good. Somehow it always feels special in there - it's a lot to do with the building, decor and space, but the service and food are great too. Been loads of times and never disapppointed.

I haven't been in the Orchid but it doesn't sound very nice to me, I like a Thai restaurant to be a bit plush, it's a lot to do with the ambience of a place it's not just the food.

A vote here for the pub at Holmesfield that changed into a Thai restaurant,can't remember the name even though I was there 2 weeks ago.Excellent.