2 cars stolen from Fullwood. Keep an eye out.

It isn't "bottle" that they've got.......more like drugs coursing through their veins!

This happened to us a couple of years ago while we slept in our beds. I've never got over it and to this day I am scared to go to sleep!

I hope that those that did it to us bought some drugs with the proceeds and overdosed on them.

They didn't take our cars and neither were they ever caught!

You're probably right. I guess my post was a bit short sighted, but you can probably see where I was coming from. No 'clever' criminal in the right state of mind would enter a house where there are 2 parked cars outside looking like people are actually home.

there is nothing by the name of 'Fullwood' in Sheffield :)
Yes there is, Fullwood Hall has two Ls :). er 4 if you.. well you get the drift...

At Tesco's in Fulwood it says "Welcome to Fullwood Tesco"

I was having this discussion with my lady and we discussed what is reasonable force when you confront a burglar? My reasonable force maybe too much in the eyes of the law but have i not got a right if i believe my family is under threat? I would be less use to them if i ended up being convicted of ABH or similar and locked up! But then i guess it would be me in the wrong and not the skally wag that broke into my house :roll:

I was having this discussion with my lady and we discussed what is reasonable force when you confront a burglar? My reasonable force maybe too much in the eyes of the law but have i not got a right if i believe my family is under threat? I would be less use to them if i ended up being convicted of ABH or similar and locked up! But then i guess it would be me in the wrong and not the skally wag that broke into my house :roll:

I think I'm right in saying that the man who stabbed a motorist to death and subsequently was extradited from Spain had previously, in another case, successfully argued that when he killed an undercover policeman who was hiding in his garden, that he had acted reasonably in self defence as he thought his life was in danger.

The farmer who shot a thief in the back, however, did not.

If you deal with a burgular in what you consider to be a reasonable manner, then you may need to convince 12 members of the public that your idea of reasonable is the same as theirs.

If you deal with a burgular in what you consider to be a reasonable manner, then you may need to convince 12 members of the public that your idea of reasonable is the same as theirs.

You have to hope that the jury is made up of several of the right SF members in order for this to work. If you get the wrong SF members, you are screwed.

I think I'm right in saying that the man who stabbed a motorist to death and subsequently was extradited from Spain had previously, in another case, successfully argued that when he killed an undercover policeman who was hiding in his garden, that he had acted reasonably in self defence as he thought his life was in danger.

The farmer who shot a thief in the back, however, did not.

Absolutley right... sadly tho it does often fall that the victim of crime is the one person that bares the heaviest cost. I had my car broken into last year, they took the usual.. car stereo etc but it is me that is paying a higher insurance premium.

I feel we do live nowadays in a nansy pansy world where some youths and criminals are moddy coddled and protected from such a young age that they do not have to take responsibility for their actions nor understand the ramifications. :shakes: sorry for m grumble just feel fairly passionate about these things :)

I'm terrible for that. I leave my car keys attached to my house keys, which in turn are in the front door. :roll: I really should stop doing that.

I don't mind saying where my keys are, as no one knows who I am.

I know that, but if you came up with a cracking hiding place, it wouldn't be cracking if you posted it.

I'm sorry to those who are upset about my spelling. I was staying at my Mother's house in Fulwood. It's not my house or my area and she has only just moved there.

Yeah we were all asleep upstairs. It wasn't planned as next door's gate was broken open so they were obviously trying a few houses.

Still no word from the police. Not really very hopeful right now.

I take the view that you are probably better off leaving the car keys on the side, where they can be seen once they are in the house. If they have to 'search' for the car keys, the scumbags may well end up where you don't want them. It's metal, and insured, so not worth it.

As for reasonable force, a cricket bat around the head is sufficient. An adequate defence is that you were practising for Saturday afternoons 40 over match.

Well I'm guessing that's where she means, it's just that most people can spell the place they live in even if they're stressed out by a burglary.

Imagine the word YAWN in 10 foot high letters :roll:

why do people pick up on spelling,jeez,give the person a break,i hope they recover well and quickly and catch the g*ts involved. il keep a look out no worrys for the cars..thanks for the info,sadly sorry to hear about the crime took place..