Newly pregnant!!

Im 20 weeks now. And can feel our baby kicking with my hand not just internally. Bloody strong already and always on the go. My pregnancy has not been very smooth but I have not had it worst either. Very tire, nauseous and heart burn recently. We have the 20weeks scan on wed going to find out the sex. Getting all excited anxious and nervous now. My friend recommends that we take folic acid and vitamin d all through. I might get that pregnacare box. My back has recently started hurting. Im big chested and a bit over weight. Cant wait to lose it all. Been on me a few years and after baby not going to be another oh ill start on monday lol. Im due in september its my first. Haven't many friends in sheffield maybe someone might like to join me . I really want to make the most out of groups etc that I can afford im 21. So give a shout if your in any similar boats. All the best to mommy to be's xx

where abouts are you? im alwayshappy to meet new people. my little boy alfie is 13 weeks old xxx

Would you like to come to my house. Or met somewhere public. That will be nice. Thanks for putting that across i'd also love to nurture a new born

anybody having a little girl ?? got a brand new musical swing still got tags on ... its a bright stars pink floral one ... wanting 20 pound for it :) can deliver if needs be ... pm me for more details ..... ALSO cream moses basket with bows n frills ... comes with wooden stand ... 15 pound :)

Hi everyone. Well I am 11+4 and I have my 12wk scan at Calow today! Feeling very nervous, but hopefully everything will be ok! Will update later x

Went for my scan. Bit gutted as im not as far as I thought. I am now 10+1 instead of 11+4, but good news is baby is ok, and got to go back in 2 weeks for another scan (and a free photo)! x

Went for my scan. Bit gutted as im not as far as I thought. I am now 10+1 instead of 11+4, but good news is baby is ok, and got to go back in 2 weeks for another scan (and a free photo)! x

Congrats glad it all went well and hey at least you get 2 scans :)

I am now 17 weeks today and time seems to be passing quicker compared to the beginning when it felt like time was going backwards. I have to confess to booking a gender scan for Saturday as i just need to know i feel a bit naughty though as i only have to wait until 10th may for my 20wk scan!!

Im not going to find out what I am having this time around, so got a long wait to see what it is! Good luck with your gender scan x

Just to let you know baby bear decided to make his appearance the day before he was due on the 14th after a 53 hour labour weighing 6lbs 12oz.

Good luck to all those with their upcoming scans xxxx

Oh my 53hours . Congratulations mommas bear! I had my 20week scan today having a baby girl. Were happy she is healthy . Measurement's of heart were difficulty to get so I got another scan in two weeks yay.