Sheffield United Official Club Statement.

shoreham4eva

What a embarrassing statement from your board.

So many of us have questioned their choices in recent years and been shot down.

It seems they didn't have a clue all along, and they've let all the genuine fans down.

I notice how, despite the inevitable relegation yesterday, they waited until after the last home match of the season to relase this.

Were they worried about the backlash that may occur in the car park?

No i think they were just peeing in the wind and hoping a miracle would come sufc's way in regards to results for goal difference and they wouldnt get relegated, like i said peeing in the wind. However at least they have done a statement and acknowledged things people have been shouting for the rooftops for a long time. they didnt have to. They could have given the normal mumbojumbo and script fed their fans. I found their honestly in parts quite refreshing as a neutral. Heres to next season for every local team!!!!

Edited by iphonelover

my view is

37.000 fans were there because

1 . there was a chance we could stay up

2 . the price to get in was £10 ?

United 22.000 fans

1 . mathematically & other results united could have stayed up

2 . a yorkshire derby & the last game at home should have created a bigger crowd

But hey welcome to the 3rd tier ;)

There's no comparison, we knew it was all over weeks ago and Barnsley had nothing to play for, it was poo or bust for you or Palace on the last day

that's why the attendance was big.

So are you saying that it wasnt 'poo or bust' for united yesterday?

So are you saying that it wasnt 'poo or bust' for united yesterday?

OFC it wasn't. We couldn't do a thing about it. We were already down before the final whistle went.

You have been around these last few weeks. You know that hardly any Blade on here thought we were staying up. I'm amazed 22k turned up TBH.

OFC it wasn't. We couldn't do a thing about it. We were already down before the final whistle went.

You have been around these last few weeks. You know that hardly any Blade on here thought we were staying up. I'm amazed 22k turned up TBH.

Was you one of the stay away's then ???

22.000 Plus not down playing Barnsley in a yorkshire derby & your amazed only 22k decided to turn up ( mind blowing ):roll:

There's no comparison, we knew it was all over weeks ago and Barnsley had nothing to play for, it was poo or bust for you or Palace on the last day

that's why the attendance was big.

That and it was a tenner a ticket, even old Lestat made an appearance at that match :hihi::hihi:

Was you one of the stay away's then ???

22.000 Plus not down playing Barnsley in a yorkshire derby & your amazed only 22k decided to turn up ( mind blowing ):roll:

Come on we've been doomed for at least a month and like I said Barnsley haven't anything to play for.

Come on we've been doomed for at least a month and like I said Barnsley haven't anything to play for.

ok barnsley sold all thier allocation ?

on the other foot, my opinion wednesday in the same situation would have got a bigger crowd :roll:

was you a stay away yesterday ???

Doesnt fill you with confidence does it?

tbh until something changes it means nothing to me.....lets see if they put the money where their mouths are.....

I think you need to read that statement again.It clearly states that they've thrown money at it before and they aren't going to do it anymore.I reckon they ought to go for admin now and hope the 10 points get deducted this season because as sure as eggs are eggs admin for the blunts is on the way.