Ten commandments re-written;

No. I'm saying that the bible says that slavery is ok. And that's it, there's no two ways about it. I'm not sure that you are using the word 'context' correctly to be honest.

The context is the set of facts and circumstances that surround and event.

The event in question is the writing of a great many verse which talk about how to treat slaves, and who can be taken as slaves.

The context of these verses is that they are from a time and place where slavery was a huge part of life and was an extremely common practise.

Thus, there is only one conclusion, that the authors of the bible did not have any problems with the principle of slavery, they accepted it, and even sought to regulate it.

Yeah, but even if they did say that slavery is right and applicable in all times and places throughout history; f--k em. I mean, we're all capable of making up our minds on the issue aren't we?

After all, god gave us brains so we could make up our own minds.

Yeah, but even if they did say that slavery is right and applicable in all times and places throughout history; f--k em. I mean, we're all capable of making up our minds on the issue aren't we?
Well yeah.

After all, god gave us brains so we could make up our own minds.
lol, now you're just trolling! :P

The ten command ments read ;

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.�( population reduction of 6.5 billion , genocide or forced sterlization )

Guide reproduction wisely-improving fitness and diversity.�( eugencis , or master race ? )

Unite humanity with a living new language.�( single world language )

Rule Passion-Faith-Tradition-and all things with tempered reason.�( outlaw religion )

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.�( new laws to be drawn up )

Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.�( single world court )

Avoid petty laws and useless officials.�( centraliztion of power )

Balance personal rights with social duties.� ( personal rights ONLY gained after service for the state)

Prize truth-beauty-love-seeking harmony withwith tempered reason.�

infinite.�

Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.�( too many people in planet , elite stay rest please disappear )

Edited by truthlogic

I really can't be bothered to post to SF these days whilst this person continues to troll it with such nonsense thread topics.

Shhh. He'll be here soon! He slinks on once the mods are offline to post at least one new post!

PS. I can't be bothered, either. It's like talking to an really dumb ox.

I really can't be bothered to post to SF these days whilst this person continues to troll it with such nonsense thread topics.

Please remind me which part is nonsense ?

Hundreds of thousands Spent erecting a monolithic granite structure in secret,

Which has ten new laws on how to live your life ,

Tell me which part is the conspiracy !