Ten commandments re-written;

Some elite group within the USA have re-written the ten commandments for the whole of humanity*

The Gergio guide stones were erected in secret at a huge cost , undertaken by a secret group,

Do the ten commandments need re- writing ?

How will a population reduction of 6.5 billion take place ?

Here are the ten new commandments:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.�

Guide reproduction wisely-improving fitness and diversity.�

Unite humanity with a living new language.�

Rule Passion-Faith-Tradition-and all things with tempered reason.�

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.�

Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.�

Avoid petty laws and useless officials.�

Balance personal rights with social duties.�

Prize truth-beauty-love-seeking harmony with the infinite.�

Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.�

How do religious people feel about thier original commandments having a make over ?

Edited by truthlogic

The original commandments, so far as we know, were written at the time of Hammurabi in Babylon, and long pre-date the Bible.

Jews , Christians and Muslims belive the commandments were given by God to mosses,

Please tell me which group belives they were created in Babylon ? A little info to educate me please . :-)

Some elite group within the USA have re-written the ten commandments for the whole of humanity*

The Gergio guide stones were erected in secret at a huge cost , undertaken by a secret group,

You have no idea who put them up though, it's pure speculation that its a group, it could just as well be an individual.

Do the ten commandments need re- writing ?
Yes, they are a crap set of rules.

How will a population reduction of 6.5 billion take place ?
Probably violently after we've reached an unsustainable level.

How do religious people feel about thier original commandments having a make over ?
Screw the 'original' commandments, they are crap. I could make up a better set of rules myself in 5 minutes.

Jews , Christians and Muslims belive the commandments were given by God to mosses,

Please tell me which group belives they were created in Babylon ? A little info to educate me please . :-)

Go look up the Code of Hammurabi. I would recommend this podcast series.

The fact that you are completely ignorant of it is not surprising.

Moses is a fictional character, however there is evidence that Hammurabi actually existed.

You have no idea who put them up though, it's pure speculation that its a group, it could just as well be an individual.

Yes, they are a crap set of rules.

Probably violently after we've reached an unsustainable level.

Screw the 'original' commandments, they are crap. I could make up a better set of rules myself in 5 minutes.

Go for it , please tell me your ten commandments

You can start by justifying genocide , as per the first Gergio guide stone commanment ,

Go for it , please tell me your ten commandments

You can start by justifying genocide , as per the first Gergio guide stone commanment ,

Genocide is not a necessary requirement for reducing the world's population. It can be done over time by simply not producing new people, rather than all in a rush by murdering the ones already alive.