Ten commandments re-written;

Genocide is not a necessary requirement for reducing the world's population. It can be done over time by simply not producing new people, rather than all in a rush by murdering the ones already alive.

( why do you lot never answear for your selves ? I put forward questions or replies to one users and another replies etc etc ? Do you get confused when other user names answear for you ?)

Any way : yes you are right population can be done by forced sterlization , eugenics and other ways , if genocide is not on your mind to reduce world population by 90% or so

Some elite group within the USA have re-written the ten commandments for the whole of humanity*

The Gergio guide stones were erected in secret at a huge cost , undertaken by a secret group,

Do the ten commandments need re- writing ?

How will a population reduction of 6.5 billion take place ?

How do religious people feel about thier original commandments having a make over ?

Does any of it matter?

You don't HAVE to follow ANY of the commandments, old or new.

( why do you lot never answear for your selves ? I put forward questions or replies to one users and another replies etc etc ? Do you get confused when other user names answear for you ?)

Why don't you get back to the MANY other threads you have started and answer the questions awaiting you there?

Even the one about coveting your neighbour's ox?

Have they changed it? I thought that was the one about not coveting your neighbour's ass?

Was Moses the first to receive the commandments?

I remember being told that: The lord said unto Moses: "Come Forth!" But he came 5th, so he got the heavyweight version. Carved into tablets of stone... they didn't have 'hot metal' typesetting back then, so did they use stone printing presses?

If so and Moses got the type, who got the previous 4 copies? (Printed on papyrus?)

( why do you lot never answear for your selves?

Any Illuminati member can answer a question directed at another member. It's in the first chapter of the Illiminati Member's Guide To Conspiratorial Evil.

BTW, now I've posrted that, yiou can use it on another thread as further damning evidence that the Illuminati exists.

Go for it , please tell me your ten commandments
No rape, no slavery (my list is already better than the one in the bible) No murder, no stealing, no beating people up.

That gets most of the important stuff out of the way.

The bible neither condemns rape nor slavery. It is a vile piece of work.

You can start by justifying genocide
I don't have to, because I haven't proposed it.

Even the one about coveting your neighbour's ox?

Looking at the original commandments from a Hebrew Jewish point of view ( which should be the correct one ). Number 10 is about lusting for possessions your neigbour has , yes including his ox !

I am Adonai thy God.

You shall not murder.

Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.

You shall not commit adultery.

You shall not take the Name of Adonai thy God in vain.

You shall not steal.

Remember to keep the Sabbath day holy.

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Honor your father and mother.

You shall not covet...

No rape, no slavery (my list is already better than the one in the bible) No murder, no stealing, no beating people up.

That gets most of the important stuff out of the way.

The bible neither condemns rape nor slavery. It is a vile piece of work.

I don't have to, because I haven't proposed it.

Murder and stealing are on the orginal ! May be you need to retry and say , just some of them may need re-writing ?

How does your list comPare to the guide stone list ?