New restaurant in sheffield (HELP)

a.s.ullah

There's also an ''Indian'' restaurant in Hillsborough called 'Bangla Cottage', could cause some confusion, as we call it The Bangla locally.

U may have a point there how about if we change it a bit n call it the Bengal or even the royal Bengal? Hmmm the last 1 ant very moden it is:confused:

the food most indian restaurant sell is authentic but it's not indian it's bangladeshi it's not home cooking the type of food u have in the restaurants it's more of the wedding or celebration food how ever there is alot of flavour lost cos the restaurants serve the chickin or lamb off the bone and we have to not just cater for 1 persons taste buds but for 100s and that's wher most chefs mess up cos they can't get the balance right at my new place we will have home cooking section but we can't forget our regular customers who enjoy the avrage curry if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be doing a 200 seater restaurant today this is an exciting time for asain restaurants industry it's evolving and sheffield will catch up we just short new talent n new young blood who will not push but shove us ahead i'm a leavel 3 student at city college (castle college) and will be ur first qualified indian/bangladeshi chef in sheffield hopefully any more questions il be happy to answer but going back to my little problem i need a moden name that is unique il also be asking for sum feed back on other issues as and when i get stuck i want this place to be sumthing that the community helped to build aswell thanks

punctuation!

if you call it

"All you can eat dempseys fuel banga gay buffet DHS"

then every one on here will be down like a flash

Dude u trying to get me killed ( I personaly don't hav a problem with gay ppl lives ur life as u see fit) the Bengali community will drive me out of house n home or il have to live as an outcast not all understand that it's a free country and ppl can live as they want thanks for ur suggestion tho