New restaurant in sheffield (HELP)

a.s.ullah

Which former pub in Gleadless will you be taking over ?

Will tell you in good time first I need to get the project moving still at the design n Planning stage also I wouldn't want to brake any rules of this fourum by advertising my business but will do an paid advert in Sheffield forums thanks

I'll have a think, good luck to you. I Love the authentic Indian and Bangledeshi food.

Not sure about the name, but would recommend "authentic Bangledeshi cuisine" in the strap line to hammer home the message.

I'll have a think, good luck to you. I Love the authentic Indian and Bangledeshi food.

Not sure about the name, but would recommend "authentic Bangledeshi cuisine" in the strap line to hammer home the message.

Thank u for taking pArt in our little discussion tell you wot to help motivate u guys/girls il give sumthing to the person who comes up with a winning name :D

BanglaSheff is good.

Or how about 'Mango Tree' after the Bangladeshi national tree. Bear in mind though that there used to be a resturant on London Road of that name, but it closed down around 2003-4.

It is good but mango tree isn't the national tree of bangladesh ( well I think it's not will ask my parents ) :confused: