Place to sell old comics ?

I'm not sure if it relates to Beano, Dandy, etc, but as someone who has a small collection of Marvel & Star Wars comics, another indicator of value can be whether a character of significance is making their first appearance. For example, The Amazing Spider-man issue #298 would be worth more significantly more than issue #297 simply due to the fact that it features the first appearance of Venom. I use this example because that issue was released in 1988.

I still have quite a few original marvel spider man comics which I bought from the rag & tag market in the 1960s, havent had them out of the box for years but I think the earliest one is about #9.

#9? First appearance of Electro! Will be worth a fair amount I should imagine!

got some vintage beano comics does anyone know if their worth anything and where to sell them - i've looked on ebay btw and can only find em from the 1980's and a few 1960's annuals !

I'd keep hold of them if I were you.

Anything from $140 (£86) to $2800 (£1720) according to the comic price guide - depending on the condition it is in. Nice :)

Just had a quick look, I have 40 ranging from #10 to #77 plus some king size specials. Some in very good cond, some not so good. Can I retire?:D:D