Amanda Holden loses her unborn baby at 7 months.

So sad to hear that Amanda lost her baby. RIP little Angel.

this is so sad - obviously don't know either of them but know the pain they are going through at the moment and my heart goes out to them xxx

I read about this, this morning ... Absoultly heartbreaking, my thoughts are with amanda and Chris ... RIP Little Man x

Its extremely sad news for her and her family, I'm sure she will be ok to carry on with the filming of Britains got Talent though.

My heart goes out to her and her family. I couldn't ever imagine going through something as terrible as that. Poor Amanda :(

Such a sad loss for Amanda and her family. A late miscarriage is one of nature's cruellest tricks. For a woman to give birth but then come home empty handed with a body that is hormonally prepared for looking after a baby is very hard. My thoughts are with her.

Horrible news, for anyone, let alone for it to happen with so much publicity surrounding it.

Such sad news, RIP little one.