State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron

For the fourth time, I asked where thse "no go areas" are and was told it was where I live!

I'm white!

Can I go home?

Just in case you missed first time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/re.../oldham1.shtml

An investigation for Today has found disturbing evidence that Asian youths in parts of Oldham are trying to create no go areas for white people.

Did these alien communities arrive and drive out the indigenous population with their pitchforks? The indigenous left of their own accord, many selling their properties and taking the money from newcomers.

What are you on about there?

I dont believe I was suggesting that should be the case.

Surely you agree that the newcomers should have more of a responsibility of integrating? (Rather than the other way around)

Newcomers to a country should integrate into their chosen countries way of life otherwise why choose that country
What does that mean? People should relinquish their religious beliefs and and everything that makes them who they are in order to come here? Are we going to stop the Scots celebrating Burns Night or the Irish St Patrick's Day? Provided it doesn't impact negatively on my way of life or what I choose to do I dont give a monkey's about what others choose to do.

What does that mean? People should relinquish their religious beliefs and and everything that makes them who they are in order to come here? Are we going to stop the Scots celebrating Burns Night or the Irish St Patrick's Day? Provided it doesn't impact negatively on my way of life or what I choose to do I dont give a monkey's about what others choose to do.

Your taking it too far... Just what Cameron is on about... :roll:

He is trying to remove barriers to integration as I see it and create a loyal population.

there's that side to it. but, by singling out one group he's sort of pandering to the prevailing paranoia. which might achieve the opposite of what he wants. he's right, there needs to be more dialogue, but to think that that'll eliminate 'ghettos' and 'one race areas' is too naive, i think.

as for 'loyal population' that doesn't sit right with the anarchist in me.