Woodland Holistic - New Shop opening on Barber Road

Imagine going into a quiet, local shop, sitting in comfort and drinking a hand made hot chocolate, buying herbs and oils or picking up some eco friendly products for your house, and then relaxing with an aromatherapy massage or booking in for a Yoga session...That’s the aim of Woodland Holistic!

We offer a range of discounts such as:

• 10% discount for students

• 10% discount if you bring your own cup

• 10% discount on refills of aromatherapy and beauty products

• Loyalty card reward scheme

on items including Herbal teas and coffees, Milkshakes, Fruit Juices, Luxury Fairtrade Organic Hot Chocolate, Aromatherapy Oils and a range of body products. We also have trained massage therapists, Yoga teachers and others available to book on site.

So if you'd like to know more, to keep up to date on what's happening, and for the opportunity of a free taster on opening day, join our Facebook Group: Woodland Holistic and Magic Hands, where you can find more information about our web page and how to contact us.

Thanks for reading!

Lindsay

Great, will you be catering for vegans?

Hi,

Well that's the best bit about us, we cater for what you want us to cater for, so now we also cater for vegans!

If anyone else has a request, think there is something we should be doing that we aren't, or think we've forgotten anything, please let us know.

Also, remember that you get to have a say in our prices. Send a blank email to woodlandholistic@ live.co.uk or join our Facebook Group Woodland Holistic and Magic Hands and you can request a questionnaire.

Just fill it in, send it back, and not only do you get a free drink when we open, you also get entered into a prize draw for a therapy session.

Hope to see you soon,

Lindsay

Ah that's brilliant, thank you :D I know there are a fair few other vegans in Sheff, so I'll spread the word and pop down myself soon :) Thank you!

Thanks, that would be great! :D

We are now having a change of location though I'm afraid...

Unfortunately, due to time and money constraints, we lost the property on Barber road, and because we want to offer the best services in the best location and provide the best setting, we are having difficulty in finding suitable alternate properties in Walkley or around Barber Road.

Not to worry though, the property we are looking at now is just a hop, skip and a jump away on the edge of the city centre. It has the capabilities of being much more energy effiecient in the long run, and is much more accessible to more people.

Don't quote me on it, but hopefully we should be opening our doors soon!

Look forward to seeing you then!

Awww that's a shame. Good luck with the new place though - hope it all works out, let us know when it's up and running :)