Joanna Yeates' murder - man charged

Why do think the Police have refused to name the new suspect then?

Unsure, Im guessing it's got to be down to the media attention. It's been non stop on the news (which I totally agree with) so maybe they don't want this guy getting similar treatment to the landlord ?

Unsure, Im guessing it's got to be down to the media attention. It's been non stop on the news (which I totally agree with) so maybe they don't want this guy getting similar treatment to the landlord ?

So a lesson, learnt then?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349217/Joanna-Yeates-murder-Suspect-left-country-2-days-Jo-seen-alive.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Just about to post that and say "and the insinuations begin...." :rolleyes: Printing his CV? Why?

I'm extremely impressed with the way the DM points out, in red, the "BRICKED UP DOOR BETWEEN FLATS" on the plan.

Maybe tomorrow they could give away a cardboard mock up flat, complete with little Playmobil dolls so their readers could re-enact out how the murder was done?

Edited by alchresearch