Alone for christmas/new year

Well this year ill be alone for christmas and new year. As me and my girlfriend broke up and my family are going away.:( Im only 19 and and will be first time iv ever been alone at christmas. But thankfully my mates are back in a few week and will be coming to mine. Has anyone been alone at christmas and whats it like?

I'll be on my own at Christmas and have been for the past 3 years. Sometimes I don't mind and other times I feel sorry for myself! Can't make my mind up what I prefer. At least on my own I can do what I want, when I want and if I want.

i know its going to drive me insane!

Have you thought about volunteering with some sort of charity?

I don't have any info....but I bet someone on here will!

Have you thought about volunteering with some sort of charity?

I don't have any info....but I bet someone on here will!

Not really no. Im only 19 dont think thats my sort of thing looks like its going to be me the ps3 the 2 dogs and a crate of strong bow :hihi:

Not really no. Im only 19 dont think thats my sort of thing looks like its going to be me the ps3 the 2 dogs and a crate of strong bow :hihi:

Sounds good to me:cool:

Have you got a few mates that you could invite yourself around to? Even if they are spending time with their families you could just to say you will pop around for a Christmas drink for an hour or so :) I know at your age I was happy to get away from the family and have someone different to chat to for an hour or so :hihi:

That way you get out of the house for a little bit and see someone so you don't feel alone or feel like your intruding on anyone elses day :) If not the ps3 sounds a good second choice ;)

all my mates are away at christmas apart from one lol but as soon as there back there coming str8 over to mine they said :hihi:

I'll be on my own at Christmas and have been for the past 3 years. Sometimes I don't mind and other times I feel sorry for myself! Can't make my mind up what I prefer. At least on my own I can do what I want, when I want and if I want.

The trick is to get as drunk as possible and stay out as late as possible on Christmas eve, then you can sleep through Christmas day. ;)

Awwwwwww its also my first xmas alone :( not looking forward to it. Trying to look on the positive that there will be more xmas's :D

Awwwwwww its also my first xmas alone :( not looking forward to it. Trying to look on the positive that there will be more xmas's :D

If I was in this position I would like to think that I would give myself a proper treat day - eat what I wanted, watch what I wanted , go for a walk if I wanted, stay in bed all dai fi I wanted..........make a list of all the things you can do and then do 'em!

If I was in this position I would like to think that I would give myself a proper treat day - eat what I wanted, watch what I wanted , go for a walk if I wanted, stay in bed all dai fi I wanted..........make a list of all the things you can do and then do 'em!

To be fair id have done all of this regardless of been alone. :)