Alone for christmas/new year

I have spent it on my own and had a thoroughly decent day catching up on housework, am now going to get a shower and have a pleasant evening of food and drink!

I have spent it on my own and had a thoroughly decent day catching up on housework, am now going to get a shower and have a pleasant evening of food and drink!

Did all the house work yesterday to try and keep me self busy even thought about doing some washing(but i don't know how to use washer).Spoke to a work mate hopefully were going to hookup new years eve i don't fancy doin new year on me own.Txt me ex shes letting me have the dog for company tonight so it won't be too bad,looked at the tv does'nt look if theres owt decent to watch.Oh i've reserected me xmas dinner think its about time i had something to eat.

Did all the house work yesterday to try and keep me self busy even thought about doing some washing(but i don't know how to use washer).Spoke to a work mate hopefully were going to hookup new years eve i don't fancy doin new year on me own.Txt me ex shes letting me have the dog for company tonight so it won't be too bad,looked at the tv does'nt look if theres owt decent to watch.Oh i've reserected me xmas dinner think its about time i had something to eat.

just go out and pull any old bird, keeping busy is the best way to pass time and forget the old heartless cow

Never had to spend Christmas alone, I have my two sons with me, it is my 4th Christmas without my dear wife and I still miss her. Hope you all had a good time, I did.

just go out and pull any old bird, keeping busy is the best way to pass time and forget the old heartless cow

Well it feels like the fog is lifting,feeling a lot better this morning.Have had me eye on the nextdoor neighbour bit too soon for that though and i did a bottle of vodka chrismas eve so thats my chrismas cheer out of the way.Been reading what people have been posting and its true chrismas is just another day.Im not too worried bout new year now.Reading your comments has been comforting thankyou.

Are you alone this Christmas &/or new year?

So am I

Im Lisa, aged 33, single, no kids, lives in woodseats sheffield.\

I also know a single man aged 58, lives near lidl on Prince of wales road.

If any one is on their own too or is kind enough to pick us up an invite us for christmas day or boxing day at your house, then we would be soooooooooooo greatful.

We would be willing to pay for the food &

xxx

I really wish I had read this post before now ... I would have loved to have had company for christmas I had loads of great food and drink to offer and im great cook ..i have a lovely compfy home to relax in and I could have picked you up have to sorted anything for new year anyone ?

Or you could all meet , that way nobody will be alone.Make new friendships:P

Thats wat I thought when i read it

I love the forum because of the humour on here, its a good place to pass time reading odd stories.

I thought I'd seen right - talk of Christmas in July! :) Love it! When my fella dumped me, I was determined I wasn't going to let it ruin my first Christmas without him. Sometimes during the festive period I would feel a bit down, but not for long when I reminded myself what I went through at times when we were together... Now I don't mind Christmas by myself (I don't get Christmas to myself, as good mates invite me for dinner on both Christmas and Boxing Day) and for that I am lucky. I am also glad to be single and I never thought I'd say that...