4 Wheel Laser alignment

I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in Sheffield or surrounding areas that can carry out a 4 wheel laser alignment? It needs to be 4 wheel as the rear of my car also requires adjusting.

Thanks

Tim

i think the one of the only places that does is the car repairer, just car clinic.... google search for hunter laser alignment...

just dont get any panel work done there...

...I think there's going to be a certain someone who knows just where you can take it, for the best service etc etc etc blah blah blah

Hi , Pete at P.L.M autos on Rydal Road does it , his number is 2509595 , he works Saturdays too if it's urgent

Hawleys do it on Holme Lane.

They did my Delica and my Soarer.

I had my Subaru Impreza WRX. 4 wheel alignment done, following a road traffic accident repair, at:-

Autodynamics

197-201 Attercliffe Rd

Sheffield, South Yorkshire S4 7XF

0114 243 1019

I think they used a new machine called the HUNTER, looked like the state of art technology, and it did the what it said, and good value for money!

Many places do 4 wheel laser alignment, in my experience they don't all know how to use them though. MAKE SURE your car drives in a straight line with the steering wheel held straight afterward, on a flat road surface.

The equipment they have at autodynamics is MORE accurate than laser tracking, prepared to pay more but know that you get what you pay for.

Hi there we have a Hunter 4 wheel alignment machine, the latest model, call us for a price, we won't charge you for all 4 unless all 4 need doing! Just car clinic have one too but will only accept bookings if they are not tied up with contract work from my understanding. If you are not sure what to do come and have a look at our machine, see what you think before you decide!

kind regards

Liz

ps thanks for the above recommendations to those who posted :-)