Irvine&tudgay which one

jaystarchic

You support your club through thick and thin no matter who the manager puts on the pitch mate -- You say i need to get noticed but looks like you are the attention seeker with the spitting the dum dum routine.

Theres some good lads on here from the dark side who can take banter and theres some lads who know the score, You fall into neither of those categories.

Inferiority complex my backside, Are you one of those who still thinks you are a massive club because of one good season and Twaddle, Hurst Di Canio etc will be trotting on the pitch Saturday... Trust me I have done my bit through thick and thin (mostly thin) and never once spit the dummy, Saw us get humiliated at Villa 5-1 once and got ran all over the place but, was back the next week...DIFFERENT GRAVY

Cheers for that CB, we'll all be able to sleep better now.

So where are you now when they're in the poop?.. oh, yes, on another continent telling us how much you used to go all the time :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Cheers for that CB, we'll all be able to sleep better now.

So where are you now when they're in the poop?.. oh, yes, on another continent telling us how much you used to go all the time :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Us in the poop ????...We are Champions League compared to your position and what a banana skin on Sunday ...Hope Irvine keeps the same team and tactics as last night, He got them spot on as usual :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Get back when i can mate as you know and been to more matches than most on here in the past 2 seasons ;)

and dont you think we did the same in the seventies...home and away...taking nearly as many on our travels than we were getting at home...todays football generation are crap...they were booing liverpool the other week...after what they have won over the years...

but even though we were both dire in them days....like now....you could do three games a week on your dole money....mind you we never paid on sut...got the kids to hide under the seats when he started counting heads...happy days

70s were good days(not for Footy)we never won away then but kept on going,boro 0-8 then Qpr 2-8,Swindon,Oxford must have been 8 times and every match finished 0-1 so it seems but we keot on going.Its sure was differnt gravy.

You support your club through thick and thin no matter who the manager puts on the pitch mate -- You say i need to get noticed but looks like you are the attention seeker with the spitting the dum dum routine.

Theres some good lads on here from the dark side who can take banter and theres some lads who know the score, You fall into neither of those categories.

Inferiority complex my backside, Are you one of those who still thinks you are a massive club because of one good season and Twaddle, Hurst Di Canio etc will be trotting on the pitch Saturday... Trust me I have done my bit through thick and thin (mostly thin) and never once spit the dummy, Saw us get humiliated at Villa 5-1 once and got ran all over the place but, was back the next week...DIFFERENT GRAVY

I'll do what I want to do, thanks.

How about you make an effort to post about the Blades (or Canada:D)

Your Owls:Blades post ratio is still showing signs of that inferiority complex.

As an aside, will you be supporting your side thorough their rather thin patch on Saturday?

no-ones mentioned taxi for purse

not to get in

to flatten the never been a footballer so and so

how hes made a living kicking a bag of wind i'll never know

and that posturing saunt back over the half way line sweat band on wrist

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh

god id love 2 mins in a quiet dressing room with one or two of them

they'd not know what'd hit them

they want a week or 2 with me on site and my pay packet

GET IN THE REAL WORLD YOU OVERHYPED - OVERPAID - XXXXs

Us in the poop ????...We are Champions League compared to your position and what a banana skin on Sunday ...Hope Irvine keeps the same team and tactics as last night, He got them spot on as usual :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Get back when i can mate as you know and been to more matches than most on here in the past 2 seasons ;)

champions league? like i said change the record, go and worship your "legends of the lane" ie dooley and co, you know those certain people who never graced the pitch, if you dont go your opinion is worth **** ALL!

Different gravy? Would you blunts get an average of 18k in league 1 and sell out all away allocations? I very much doubt it especially if the football was that bad. We showed no heart in our biggest derby this season and until Irvine goes i cant see anything changing at least you lot at the sty could get rid of half of your team as they only loanee's

champions league? like i said change the record, go and worship your "legends of the lane" ie dooley and co, you know those certain people who never graced the pitch, if you dont go your opinion is worth **** ALL!

Now, now Peter! calm down :hihi:

Different gravy? Would you blunts get an average of 18k in league 1 and sell out all away allocations? I very much doubt it especially if the football was that bad. We showed no heart in our biggest derby this season and until Irvine goes i cant see anything changing at least you lot at the sty could get rid of half of your team as they only loanee's

Beechy, that doesn't really stack up mate, I can see what you are trying to say, but as I have said before, it doesn't tell the whole story.

Bolton, Wigan and others usually struggle to get 18k at home games, but are in the Premiership. Little old Blackpool only get about 12k and are in the Premiership. The gate doesn't always have bearing on the club.