It's cold! I've put my central heating on in September

:o im cowd!!!!!! how bad is it heating on now,i came home and was cowd oh well taste of things to come or am i just nesh:loopy:

You're nesh :D . It's not that cold. My desk top widget thing says it's 16°C here. It is a bit windy and rainy though. Nicely autumnal. Much better than sweltering in a midsummer fug.

We're currently sitting in a caravan at sunny Cleethorpes (not) with the fan heater on. Trust me - it's cowd here

ive had the back door wide open all day since 7 am, just nice and im sat here in shorts and a t-shirt

Not had the heating on in a long while and it's certainly not cold enough yet to warrant doing so.

Having said that, when it turns dark and miserable like it presently is, I'm more likely to get some logs in the stove burner and accept that soon enough the cold and early nights will be upon us.

it definately feels autumnal today. almost glad i am stuck inside the flat injured!

doesnt feel cold yet though, says its 24c in my flat. that is lower than the usual 26c it has shown for the past few weeks :) (no heating on, its just always warm in here)

looking out the windows is a miserable experience, windy, dark, grey, wet. be christmas soon! there is something quite comforting about looking out at that weather whilst standing in a nice warm, comfy house though!

You're nesh, I'm a southerner and I'm not cold..I've got a sleeveless top on and windows open, AND I live in a victorian semi not a super hot modern box. Put a jumper on and find a blanket to snuggle under - or a nice human to cuddle up to - much better!!

rofl turned it off now im too warm !!! the joys of the menopause covers on covers off tropical moments oh the memory loss gee its gud been a female x

Edited by 123456A

:o im cowd!!!!!! how bad is it heating on now,i came home and was cowd oh well taste of things to come or am i just nesh:loopy:

i have mine on, its been really cold all day

Had mine on for the first time this year, or have I had it on before this year ?:huh: