If there were a general Election tomorrow how would you vote?

Given that we've had the coalition and its panning out in a fashion it would be interesting to see how people would vote if there were another election. My own thoughts are that Labour still wouldn't win, that the Lib Dems would do worse and the conservatives only slightly better than last time.

More importantly would you change your vote from last time?

Me either. In fact I'd vote for another coalition.

I didn't vote last time and I wouldn't vote this time so no change :)

How can anyone sensible make a decision after a couple of months? We haven't declared war on Belgium, the sick haven't been euthanased, the roads haven't been repaved with gold leaf and no law has been passed forcing everyone to eat a hamster every third full moon.

It takes time to form an opinion but so far I've seen little more than groundwork and exploration of ideas but nothing to cause a mass panic.

No change in my vote either....id be hoping for a conservative majority next time.

Not one to shy from what's good for the country.

No change in my vote either....id be hoping for a conservative majority next time.

Not one to shy from what's good for the country.

:huh: 25% cuts are "shy"?

:huh: 25% cuts are "shy"?

Well, compared to 40%, yes.

What would you suggest? Substituting the Hobnobs on the Whitehall tea trolley with Netto own brand digestives? Buying fewer paperclips? We're £6.3 trillion in the hole, the time for pussy-footing around has long since passed.

no I'd vote the same way as last time

and I'd still make a pain of myself urging other people to vote too, it's the only chance you get to change the system to make it the way you want it, however slim that chance is, and if it's already the way you want it then you need to vote to keep it that way

no I'd vote the same way as last time

and I'd still make a pain of myself urging other people to vote too, it's the only chance you get to change the system to make it the way you want it, however slim that chance is, and if it's already the way you want it then you need to vote to keep it that way

That's simply not true. Democracy isn't about casting a vote every now and then. It is about active engagement in politics, lobbying, protesting and petitioning.

How can anyone sensible make a decision after a couple of months? We haven't declared war on Belgium, the sick haven't been euthanased, the roads haven't been repaved with gold leaf and no law has been passed forcing everyone to eat a hamster every third full moon.

It takes time to form an opinion but so far I've seen little more than groundwork and exploration of ideas but nothing to cause a mass panic.

3 months is too long.

The Coalition has surpassed even Thatcher for the viciousness of their attacks on the poor and public sector workers.

The most regressive budget for 50 years making the innocent pay for the failures of the bankers and the banking system. Tory policies that will doom us to a depression and hinder short term and long term growth.

That's your opinion of what your crystal ball says. Time will tell if you are right.