Neil Revill aka The Miller - RIP

Another old class-mate gone, R.I.P Neil

I was in the same class as Neil at school, always got on with him, a good friend, I was sorry to have missed seeing him again at the last re-union we had 'cos was on holiday at time, we spoke on line and said we would meet at the next chance he had to come up Sheffield way, now sad to say it'll never be.

My thoughts are with the family at this sad time, but please remember the good times Neil has brought to people, I know he would love to be remembered for all the joy and laughter he brought, my deepest respect to a good old friend,

All the best, Neil, from Terry.

I was a friend of Neils on here and had also had the pleasure of meeting him twice. He was a true gentleman in every sense of the word. We shall miss him on the Sheffield Forum.

We certainly will Pat, I didn't meet him unfortunately but posted on the forum with him. My heart goes out to his loved ones, RIP Neil.

So sorry to hear this and once again I regret not spending more time on here having fun with someone.

I seem to be losing a lot of online friends a lately and each time I find that I could have spent more time "with" them.

R.I.P. We lost yet another good `un.

My condolences to all the family.

I knew Neil as a good friend through Sunday School, Life Boys and Boys Brigade in the 50's and 60's but lost touch when we were moved from Grimesthorpe in the late 60's.

Unfortunately I only came across the Grimesthorpe thread just after the reunion last Autumn and therefore missed the chance of seeing Neil at the Ball Inn. When attending the next one this March, I hoped and looked forward to seeing your dad again, but it was not to be.

As has been said by others, it was a pleasure to have known Neil as a friend. He truly was one of the good guys.

RIP.

Don

I grew up with Neil in Grimesthorpe and attended the Reform Chapel where Neil, Alan Wooten and I ran the Life Boys (Junior Boys Brigade) The Wednesday night meetings always ended up in the Ball Inn which is where I last saw Neil at the Grimesthorpe reunion last year. It was great to be able to get some of his old mates together to meet up with him and have a laugh.

I knew that Neil was really ill but it was still a great shock to receive the phonecall on Saturday telling me that he had passed away.

Neil was indeed a true gentleman and like everyone else has said, he never moaned about his pain, he was always more concerned how everyone else was feeling.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jenny and all of Neil's family and friends at this very sad time.

God Bless you Neil you will be sorely missed.

Love NETTIEJ xxxx