Who Remembers the old Products

frozen jublys

even better,1/3 pint orange frozen solid from Granellis at the bottom of South St.

We bought them to take in the park pictures.

Took ages to melt small enough to get it out of the bottle.

You'll wonder where your teeth went when you brush them with Pepsadent :hihi:
Hmmm.... That doesn't sound quite right.... But
..:)

caramac chocolate bars........loveliest chocolate ever!!

Pint (500ml?) cans of Coca-Cola. Yes these really did exist at some point - 80s I think. Surely someone else can remember them?

caramac chocolate bars........loveliest chocolate ever!!

Another one that's still about!

whitbread trophy , oxydol soap powder , echo margarine (yuk) and who remembers black & greens tea with a stamp on that you could save and send for gifts.

When I was at school in the 1960's Walkers used to make Oxo flavoured crisps - they were excellent. Walls ice cream used to make an ice cream similar to a cornetto but it was on a plastic stick and inside the ice cream attached to the stick were chess pieces.

Pint (500ml?) cans of Coca-Cola. Yes these really did exist at some point - 80s I think. Surely someone else can remember them?

You could also get 500 ml cans of lager shandy, bitter shandy and dandelion and burdock from (I think) Barrs.

There is a shop at Peak Village (through Chatsworth) that sells all kinds of 'old fashioned' sweets!! Wonderful going down memory lane remembering all the sweets we had as kids!!!!

When I was at school in the 1960's Walkers used to make Oxo flavoured crisps - they were excellent. Walls ice cream used to make an ice cream similar to a cornetto but it was on a plastic stick and inside the ice cream attached to the stick were chess pieces.

Those crisps I remember well :gag:, remember all the bags of crisps had little blue packets of salt in them ?

Are you sure that Walkers crisps were on sale in the 60's. I might be wrong and sorry if I am.

Are you sure that Walkers crisps were on sale in the 60's. I might be wrong and sorry if I am.
Walkers began to make crisps in 1948 according to the company history, but at first they were distributed only in the area around their Leicester base, and they only became a market leader from about the 1980s onwards.