Who Remembers the old Products

Just thinking about the 60's, we had Blue Band the spread that would spread from the fridge. Castle Crisps, Nibbits, OMO washing Powder, Vitalis hair lotion, Old Spice after shave, Brillcream, Burdalls Gravy Salt, Wards Bitter, Imps, Beach Nut, Park Drive Cig's, Potato Puffs and much more.

Are we better of today than in those days I dont think so, but that is my view.

What do others think

Bring back the old stuff.....gypsy cream biscuits,tide soap powder,cabana choccy,no 6 tips cigs,vim,ajax,pure silk hair conditioner,fairy green soap,golden cups,texan bars,space dust,pacers,tooty fruitys (with addatives)? tasted better!!! oh and cunninghams pickles..........

Ah the flavour!! Spangles, sherbert dips, bags of gold, rainbow crystals, liquorice sticks, frys cream bars, frys five colours, tiffins, cinder toffee, flying saucers, fuzz bombs :cool:

Just thinking about the 60's, we had Blue Band the spread that would spread from the fridge. Castle Crisps, Nibbits, OMO washing Powder, Vitalis hair lotion, Old Spice after shave, Brillcream, Burdalls Gravy Salt, Wards Bitter, Imps, Beach Nut, Park Drive Cig's, Potato Puffs and much more.

Are we better of today than in those days I dont think so, but that is my view.

What do others think

god, i remember imps. them horrid little black things that tasted vile:gag: nobody could put more than one at a time in there mouth without dying:gag:

what about tudor crisps? and the salt 'n' shake? and the 'fish n chips'? all sorely missed, by me anyway...

love them imps .just loved everthing .

frys 5 bars cream no 6 CIGS ...cinder toffee .

OLD SPICE LOVERLY .

WARDS BITTER THE BEST ..XX

Edited by jennyren
SPELLING

iam..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:: ..x

Edited by jennyren
COLER

vitbe bread , them crackerjack box things wi a free toy in , mint cracknel , brooke bond tea in orangey label boxes ...( used to hate it when tea strainer dint work reyt lol) ..threpp'ny mix from shop .... readin star paper reyt big ... arrow bars .... cud go on forever lol

You can still get Imps- I know that they're not everyone's faves, but I like them.

Shame you can't still get Pacers though :(

Is Vosene (sp?) shampoo still sold in UK and do people still use it? I remember using it and smelling like I'd drenched myself in dettol. What a hum. :gag:

You can still get Imps- I know that they're not everyone's faves, but I like them.

Shame you can't still get Pacers though :(

you beat me too it! I have some in the car right now. try eating about three or four at the same time! :hihi:

Is Vosene (sp?) shampoo still sold in UK and do people still use it? I remember using it and smelling like I'd drenched myself in dettol. What a hum. :gag:

Just had a check and Tesco still sell it, but I haven't used it since I was a kid.