Proposals for a new Tesco in Halfway

I expel wind in your general direction ... And MY BOLD>> Please supply evidence of your accusations.. What tree's have been uprooted and prove it is anything to do with Tescos as they have not been granted planning permission yet ??

P.S. You could try contacting the action groups that tried to stop extra runways at Heathrow ... oops! sorry ! they lost didn't they :huh:

FFS :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

That made me laugh so much i just did a little wee :hihi:

You always know exactly the right things to say or maybe its just my crude sense of humour lol.

who needs to grow up ????? my my what a rant ....... the amount of work it will produce is minimal for locals and part time at that, and who says theres a demand for tesco , they build anywhere they can , they didn;t think ' the poor people of halfway needs saving from morrisons so we have too build ' they see empty land and want too fill it before someone else takes the profits ...thats all ....... i presume you dont have children for the comments you made but when you grow up you will understand the adults concerns

Well you would be wrong dear, i do have children and i do live at Halfway!

Picked up a leaflet in Morrisons re a petition against tesco

I wouldnt have guessed Morrison's would be against the proposed Tesco, thats a new story to me.

FFS :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

That made me laugh so much i just did a little wee :hihi:

You always know exactly the right things to say or maybe its just my crude sense of humour lol.

Shurrup yer mad fool or you will start John X off again...

Reckon he is getting jealous that i'm xxx and no less..

Oy ladies are you taking this in ;):hihi::hihi:

Shurrup yer mad fool or you will start John X off again...

Reckon he is getting jealous that i'm xxx and no less..

Oy ladies are you taking this in ;):hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi: He is super busy at the minute and no doubt surrounded by gorgeous ladies :hihi:

besides, i put a spell on him so he only has eyes for me ;)

:love:

the traffic is already too heavy for this area hence the need for traffic lights for us too get off our estate , the rotherham road traffic builds up more at peak times leading too 5 to 10 minutes too travel the distance from tram stop too deepwell.

Thats laughable, the traffic isnt too heavy for us to get off the estate, its simply because of the way the road is layed out that is the issue, the side road is build to far back, so make it unsafe to get out of the junction as you cant see the traffic from there both way's not that there is too much traffic, as going on that point, the end of Windmill greenway and Halfway drive should be traffic light controlled :roll:

Traffic does build up at peak times as people travel from Sheffield to Chesterfield using this route from work, i cant see the traffic increasing that much because of people shopping at Tesco at the same time, as the traffic would have stopped before it goto the junction of Deepwell to enter the store!

Don't you think that Tesco are taking over the supermarkets, soon there will be no other supermarkets & they can charge what they whant:confused:

Don't you think that Tesco are taking over the supermarkets, soon there will be no other supermarkets & they can charge what they whant:confused:

Handbags at dawn are not allowed on this thread, neither is speculation.. Let's keep it real then ;)

Ah the anti-Tesco brigade.

More proof to back up my theory from earlier in the thread - if it wasn't Tesco, there would be nowhere as near complaints.

Thats laughable, the traffic isnt too heavy for us to get off the estate, its simply because of the way the road is layed out that is the issue, the side road is build to far back, so make it unsafe to get out of the junction as you cant see the traffic from there both way's not that there is too much traffic, as going on that point, the end of Windmill greenway and Halfway drive should be traffic light controlled :roll:

Traffic does build up at peak times as people travel from Sheffield to Chesterfield using this route from work, i cant see the traffic increasing that much because of people shopping at Tesco at the same time, as the traffic would have stopped before it goto the junction of Deepwell to enter the store!

was saying the danger would be the junction on the estate (bus bay) when it is made into an access road for buses and taxis , not the traffic lights at the top of the estate, try driving down the estate and checking this junction out before you laugh for no reason

:hihi::hihi: He is super busy at the minute and no doubt surrounded by gorgeous ladies :hihi:

besides, i put a spell on him so he only has eyes for me ;)

:love:

That is actually very funny as I have just been talking with a supermodel, and called her by nork's real name by mistake! (which begins with the same letter as hers!) :hihi:

So yes, I do only have eyes for her! :love:

John X

was saying the danger would be the junction on the estate (bus bay) when it is made into an access road for buses and taxis , not the traffic lights at the top of the estate, try driving down the estate and checking this junction out before you laugh for no reason

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmbar

the traffic is already too heavy for this area hence the need for traffic lights for us too get off our estate , the rotherham road traffic builds up more at peak times leading too 5 to 10 minutes too travel the distance from tram stop too deepwell.

So why post the above then, if you didnt mean that? :huh:

Seems excuses are coming from everywhere now, because my neighbours have realised there arent any real reasons for not having a Tesco except for self preservation!